By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U owners, what region do you live in?

Tagged games:

?

NTSC 128 37.87%

PAL 203 60.06%

Japan 7 2.07%

Total:338
curl-6 said:
wangjingwanjia said:
Neither one. China. Thanks for giving me an option. :(

Going with JP since it's the closest alternative, although I own an NTSC(US) Wii U.

Apologies for the oversight, it didn't occur to me cos Wii U hasn't released there. But in terms of movies and other region locked stuff, is China NTSC-J?

No problem. :) As you said it's not even released here, nor HK, or Taiwan I believe. Perhaps only in Japan here in Asian, which is kind of sad in itself.

Nah, we followed the Europeans to use PAL. :)

Around the Network

Algeria PAL Fr & UK

PAL,UK.

NTSC-M¨¦xico

PAL - Portugal

Around the Network

PAL - Austria

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

TomaTito said:

PAL, Europe.

Maybe I should've been more specific.

Residence: PAL, Netherlands.
WiiU Region: PAL, Spain.

Hence the "PAL, Europe". We are one big country, sometimes.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

U.K/Pal and i was playing mario kart all last night against Americans, tearing them a new ass :)

Region 1

PAL in all its 50 Hz glory. Meaning I dont care for 60 FPS....

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.