By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So a 14 year old drew this on Miiverse

Impressive. Could have fooled me that it as just a picture of JD.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

I thought this one equally impressive, by the same person I think.

...I give up. That's just, phenomenal.

I'm now filled with determination.

Cobretti2 said:
DerpSandwich said:
ZyroXZ2 said:
DerpSandwich said:
There's a lot of incredible stuff on Art Academy Sketchpad. It's surprising too because it's a pretty bare-bones program with no layers or undo button or anything. That takes mad skill.

I played around with it for awhile, it's actually not THAT bare-bones, it's got enough tools for intermediate-to-advanced artists to get their money's worth out of it.

I guess I mean more bare-bones as far as modern conveniences go.  Mainly just not being able to undo.  Make a mistake, you've got to try to erase it, even if it's on top of a bunch of other stuff!  Yeah, you're right though, it's got a ton of great tools.

Well it is called art academy. Did real artists have an undo feature once the paint hit the canvas? I think the software is true to it's name.

I think you're under the incorrect impression that I was faulting it for that.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

There's some things out there. When you look at them and you realize that its beyond your realm of comprehension. How people are able to do this with a video game is one of those things for me.

Around the Network

Oh my God!
How do people get the skill to do this?

Very impressive. That's something I will never be capable of.

shikamaru317 said:
If that's real, the kid's got serious talent.

I doubt it's real.

whoopwhoop, and this was done with microsoft pain...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2g5qbvb7F4

...praise it.

Hunting Season is done...

Simply unbelievable.

C'mon Nintendo! Launch the complete Art Academy "game" so I can learn to drawn like this
Not even in a million years I'd be able to draw like that.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.