By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So a 14 year old drew this on Miiverse

This is unreal, Nintendo should give this artist an internship later on.

Around the Network

The fact that she drew this with the Gamepad it's just incredible, amazing, beautiful, gorgeous, etc.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Wow! At her age I drew penises.

I'm calling hax

Is this shit for real? Because if it is.... no wai this is real.... rly? Daaaayyyummm

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

thats impossible ! thats freaking insane!

And people laughed at me when I said I've spent hours on Miiverse looking at art...

There's some incredible stuff on there, Miiverse isn't the horrible place people want to make it out to be, or at least not any worse than the rest of the internet, lol

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
ZyroXZ2 said:
And people laughed at me when I said I've spent hours on Miiverse looking at art...

There's some incredible stuff on there, Miiverse isn't the horrible place people want to make it out to be, or at least not any worse than the rest of the internet, lol

I hope you saw that thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=194799

Maybe you have some more recommendations.

Had to faceplant my monitor, aaaannd I'm blind. . . . seriously though, it looks awesome.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

There's a lot of incredible stuff on Art Academy Sketchpad. It's surprising too because it's a pretty bare-bones program with no layers or undo button or anything. That takes mad skill.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9