By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Do You Think Women Have Been Given Too Much Power In The Western World?

Ka-pi96 said:
RCTjunkie said:
Equal rights and equal opprutunities for all. It doesn't mean equal results, though and that is okay. I know I am way oversimplifying the issue but this is how I would want the US set up.

I completely agree

no no, every one is a winner, a big star that just needs someone to find him. we will all be rockstar-astronaut-cowboys in the near future because we ae all winner.

Around the Network
Mr.Playstation said:
Anfebious said:
Yes, lately I feel afraid of going out and looking at people in the eye. Some chick may think I want to rape her with my sexy eyes, so I try to stay at home and socialize with my 2D girls.

Even though you say it in a jokingly manner. This is a serious problem, woman and society need to know that not every taught that passes through a man's mind when looking at a girl is " I want to have sex with her".

You don´t know me.

DoritosPlebs said:
Mr.Playstation said:

Even though you say it in a jokingly manner. This is a serious problem, woman and society need to know that not every taught that passes through a man's mind when looking at a girl is " I want to have sex with her".

You don´t know me.

????????. Please elaborate.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Mr.Playstation said:
DoritosPlebs said:
Mr.Playstation said:

You don´t know me.

????????. Please elaborate.

I think he means his eyes really are powerfully sexy. Lol.

Aeolus451 said:
The Fury said:
The US is still to elect a female President so until that time, no.

Being the president isn't really all that powerful. The people who put them into office are the ones with power. Presidents are the perfect pantsy for the rest of the government.  I'm sure everyone can agree that money equates to power. There's plenty of rich women.  So let's check that one off the list.

Actual position isn't the key, it's the fact that they can get elected. However they get there it is the significance of it because they were chosen by everyone else.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
generic-user-1 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
RCTjunkie said:
Equal rights and equal opprutunities for all. It doesn't mean equal results, though and that is okay. I know I am way oversimplifying the issue but this is how I would want the US set up.

I completely agree

no no, every one is a winner, a big star that just needs someone to find him. we will all be rockstar-astronaut-cowboys in the near future because we ae all winner.

I don't think you read my post correctly. Giving everyone equal opportunity won't create equal results. People of various races, genders, religions and serial orientations will have different levels of success purely based on the choices, work, and efforts they put in. Ideally the difference would be that factors they can't control like race or gender won't influence those opprutunities or results. 

... And if you were being sarcastic I just wanted a paragraph. :P

I think it goes too far on both sides.

But I also think that a lot of people on the internet, are confusing bullshit they see on FB and Twitter and Tumblr, for what actually happens in the real world. I think to some degree, in certain situations, women are still treated as less, or at least as sex objects, which is sad and unfortunate.

The very idea that the two human sexes are anything less than equal, as people, is utterly lacking in logic or rationality.

iTechHeads said:
Who is Woman? Never heard of this person.

Really? You missed out. She was awesome!

On one hand, the wording sounds extremely sexist against women.

On the other, I think I understand what he is talking about. A friend of mine had his life ruined by his ex because he refused to get back with her. She had a friend of hers say he raped her, and thanks to the description of his genitalia she received from his ex and a few other testimonies from her friends, he's now a registered sex offender. His lawyer told him that even if he was innocent, there's nothing that could be done because the testimony of an alleged sexually assaulted girl holds more weight than the potential sex offender, and that the best thing he could to is admit guilt for a lighter sentence.

Are men becoming second class citizens? No. Is it too easy for women to absolutely destroy men? You bet your ass it is.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

I am all in for equality but many feminists dont seek equality they seek to be the superior sex and it seems like they wont stop untill men have been enslaved and serves as muscle work force and seamon donors. These women should be punished just as when a man acts out, but it somehow ends up only going one way just like racism. The sad part is that most places around the world. Equality has already been achieved and more so.. What can a woman not be allowed to do that a man can? There are laws in place to ensure no one can legally take advantage of a woman. Everything beyond that is a crime issue and not an equality issue. As a male i would like for millitary drafting duty to be included for women. Since we are disregarding differences in anatomy when it comes to our responsibilities and benefits these days it only seems fair that women will be forced to send to war aswell.