Forums - Gaming Discussion - Considering Getting a PS Vita

Do you think I should get a PS Vita?

Yes 112 59.26%

No 48 25.40%

Maybe 16 8.47%

See Results 13 6.88%

Total:189
mysteryman said:

That's a pity, you should be able to find a secondhand PS3 and PSP for less than a Vita.

And you should be able to find a secondhand Vita for less than a new PS3.

A new PS3 is more expensive than a new PS Vita, a 1 year old used PS3 is more expensive than a 1 year old used Vita, a 2 year old used PS3 is more expensive than a 2 year old used Vita and so on...

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:
Make a list of all the games you want to play on Vita and then decide if you think that is worth it. Also you'll probably, at the very least, need a 32GB memory card as well. Especially if you have PS+ and/or decide you want to go digital.

I bought this 64GB memory card from nippon-yasan for $79 and I'm loving it. All my 50 games (including 15 PS1 and PS2 classics) and still room for more.

Dr.Vita said:

I think the Vita is the perfect console for you:
Metal Gear Solid Collection, Ratchet & Clank Collection, Jak & Daxter Collection and Sly Cooper Collection were all very very good games on the PS2.
Then there is the PS Classic game support, you can play masterpieces like Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the Dragon or Final Fantasy on your Vita.
And don't forget the PSP games, Monster Hunter, GTA or Gran Turismo.
And there are also the exclusive Vita games, like Persona 4 Golden, Soul Sacrifice or Killzone Mercenary.

The Playstation Vita is the ultimate system for new Playstation gamer!

Thanks for the recommendations.

its been a good system. my advice is look at the games it has now and if you like them, go for it. plenty of classic ps1 games to buy as well.

just dont expect much to come out for it in the future. if youre buying one, its for the games it has now....

It is pretty cool, and it plays digital psp games, so I guess you will have fun. But get a big memory, because the small memory cards are a pain.

I recomend LBP and Uncharted.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Yes, get off Vgchartz and buy one now. If you got the money and you gotta list of games you want, go for it. I love the Vita, if you need more game ideas I could give you some.

BraLoD said:
So seems like the thread is doing good
Sorry for the missinformation yesterday, I really believed PS TV could run all Vita games. But apparently it can not.

Are you decided between which to get yet?

It sure is. I'm surprised it's going so well.

Don't worry about it. I wish the PS TV could play all Vita games. I'll be going to go for the PS Vita instead of the PS TV.

Lots of great games on this pic.

Nice pic.

WagnerPaiva said:

It is pretty cool, and it plays digital psp games, so I guess you will have fun. But get a big memory, because the small memory cards are a pain.

I recomend LBP and Uncharted.

Thanks for the advice and recommendations.