Forums - Gaming Discussion - Considering Getting a PS Vita

Do you think I should get a PS Vita?

Yes 112 59.26%

No 48 25.40%

Maybe 16 8.47%

See Results 13 6.88%

Total:189
Mike_L said:

Don't know. I think it's old but I really like all the TOP 5s. It was also the reason why I discovered Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth which looks great.

Hasn't every Digimon game panned critically and commercially? Genuine question, I don't play these games (I did love the original anime though).

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
Mike_L said:

Don't know. I think it's old but I really like all the TOP 5s. It was also the reason why I discovered Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth which looks great.

Hasn't every Digimon game panned critically and commercially? Genuine question, I don't play these games (I did love the original anime though).

I had fun with the Digimon World games on PS1 despite their mixed scores. Besides, the shortcomings of the former games don't affect my anticipation. I still think Cyber Sleuth looks great and I hope it plays great as well.

If you havent got a playstation before then you should rather buy a ps3 and play ps3 and ps1 games. You missed out a lot of good games

Ruler said:
If you havent got a playstation before then you should rather buy a ps3 and play ps3 and ps1 games. You missed out a lot of good games

Sorry, but I'm not interested in the PS3.

MikeRox said:

Actually, I don't think they're that far off each other in terms of size, it's just that the Vita gets much bigger Digital Only titles. Particularly in the West.

Wiki has 602 3DS titles as of November 2014 to 924 Vita titles as of January 2015. Probably work out roughly similar in size in terms of Western releases.

That's interesting.