By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The 90's Arcade Racer Gameplay

fleischr said: 90s Arcade Racer. Rebirth has been teased though.

Ah, yes. I remember seeing a 3DS teaser screenshot floating around shortly before Rebirths release.

“What I say is, a town isn't a town without a bookstore. It may call itself a town, but unless it's got a bookstore it knows it's not fooling a soul.”  - Neil Gaiman

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
I'm really looking forward to this. Any news on the release date?

We only have a vague Q2 2014 from Nicalis.

Source: http://www.nicalis.com/games.php

lol, out of date website

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Really looking forward to this one, I miss games like this.

Good to see its still in the works, last we heard it was stuck in development hell.

I liked Ridge Racer on PS1 and Daytona USA on PC as a kid, but 90s Arcade Racer looks less fun than those classics to be honest.

Recycle001 said:
Would love to see this on Wii U, not because of the game, but because it would mean a working relationship between Nicallis and Nintendo. That might lead to The Binding of Issac: Rebirth on my Wii U or 3DS which I would kill for.

It's definitely coming to Wii U. Once those versions are out it's also meant to be coming to PS4 and Vita.

I don't think Nicallis is the key for a Wii U/3DS ver of Binding. Isn't it more down to what formats the developer chooses to port the games to with such low key publishers? I more want to know wtf my Vita VVVVVV is!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

Call me in another two years when it's actually out.

Daytona meets Scud Race: my kind of combination!
Too bad the game keeps getting delayed.

RolStoppable said:
Eh, something is missing here. Could really use some U-turns and jumps because those three minutes of footage were very same-y.

Probably cos its a solo run, while they're shooting for 30 cars in races.

I loved Daytona! Hope this will run on my new laptop!

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

spemanig said:
Call me in another two years when it's actually out.

It'll be a launch title for the PS6 at 4k/120fps. ;)

Seriously though, all the delays this generation are getting very tiresome. This was supposed to out last year, now it doesn't even have a release date.