By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 2 new Brawl Reviews, you seen em?

ZenfoldorVGI said:
DMeisterJ said:
Oh you will...

Gamestop will give it an eight.

I would be far more upset with 8.5 than an 8, just beacuse its like a slap in the face.

Either way, I'm expecting edge magazine to come out of nowhere with a 5/10 or something like that, any day now. 

Yeah, edge is notorious for that.

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:
darklich13 said:
Kinda overrated IMO.
Kinda underrated IMO.

Ugh, Wii fanboys are the worst.  Just don't see why this game is so great.  Its Melee with more charactors and a shoddy single player tacked on.  No voice chat and no leaderboards.  I think Zelda and SMBG are deserving but not this.  

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

elgefe02 said:
bite your tongue highwaystar101, this games deserves more than that

I can see it getting a fair few 9/10s tbh

Wait, I look down on my screen and see a thread titled "I hate game reviews" and then you make a thread about Brawl's reviews?

Seriously why would anyone care about these reviews? The Nintendo hardcore are going to buy the game regardless and the casuals aren't even likely going to bother looking at the reviews at all.  I wouldn't be surprised if they had no idea which scored better, Brawl or Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games.

darklich13 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
darklich13 said:
Kinda overrated IMO.
Kinda underrated IMO.

Ugh, Wii fanboys are the worst. Just don't see why this game is so great. Its Melee with more charactors and a shoddy single player tacked on. No voice chat and no leaderboards. I think Zelda and SMBG are deserving but not this.

There is no voice chat because nintendo doesn't want voice chat. They are worried that people will swear a lot like on XBL and piss off parents of young children.

Around the Network
darklich13 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
darklich13 said:
Kinda overrated IMO.
Kinda underrated IMO.

Ugh, Wii fanboys are the worst. Just don't see why this game is so great. Its Melee with more charactors and a shoddy single player tacked on. No voice chat and no leaderboards. I think Zelda and SMBG are deserving but not this.

Correction:  It's just Melee with more characters, better balance, more stages, better stages, a stage editor for infinite stages, stage sharing, final smashes that completely change the game and make it more chaotic, picture sharing, 16 hours of music by 36 of the world's greatest game composers, all remixed and rearranged from Nintendo's vaults of ultimate jams, and the longest most in-depth multiple-path-having adventure mode of any fighter ever made, and it has co-op adventure, co-op targets, co-op events, and you can save videos of all of these and share them.

Brawl added more to fighters than Zelda did to adventure/puzzlers.  It should definitely beat Zelda, but it should tie Galaxy.  Brawl is doing to fighters what Galaxy is doing to platformers: that is, raising the bar out of the galaxy.

Rugger08 said:
darklich13 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
darklich13 said:
Kinda overrated IMO.
Kinda underrated IMO.

There is no voice chat because nintendo doesn't want voice chat. They know that people will swear a lot like on XBL and piss off everyone.

Some ninja fix'd your post like.

Don't feed the troll.

Use Gamestats instead, they use reviews worldwide, not "only" American. That gives a better feeling of the worldwide situation, not only the American.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Please don't feed the troll. This is a bad time for anti-Brawl people, let's try to make this easy for them.  Niiice and sloow.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )