By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 2 new Brawl Reviews, you seen em?

I read one of their reviews yah they are good scores, my suprise is that I don't see any bad reviews O_O I mean will they come in the future? hope not, well from what I seen, and read the game really deserves, I guess I have to try it for myself before talking?=

Around the Network

Haha, I don't know what the Brawl haters are going to do once the game is released and takes over all of VGC.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

More 90s+. Sweet.

Here's another 10/10 from gamesradar.

http://www.gamesradar.com/wii/super-smash-bros-brawl/review/super-smash-bros-brawl/a-20080306112356607033/g-20060510201220374042

48 hours and I'll be playing this. This keyboard can't make enough emoticons to fully express my excitement.

Phendrana said:
Here's another 10/10 from gamesradar.

http://www.gamesradar.com/wii/super-smash-bros-brawl/review/super-smash-bros-brawl/a-20080306112356607033/g-20060510201220374042

48 hours and I'll be playing this. This keyboard can't make enough emoticons to fully express my excitement.

" =)))))))))" is usually the best emoticon for when no other emoticon is enough

Around the Network
darklich13 said:
Kinda overrated IMO.

Did you play it? I mean, seriously, did you PLAY it? Did you receive a test copy, are you a pro reviewer, something?

How could you know? And how could your biased opinion interest anyone then? 

And Wii fanboys are the worst? Give me a break... i'm enthusiastic about future great Wii games, that's for sure, but i don't talk about games i've never played, or will never interest me, i don't post comments to piss off PS3 or X360 lovers... and i know many Wii lovers just do the same, while we're dealing with a huge amount of stupid anti-Wii comments... HUGE...

"A beautiful drawing in 480i will stay beautiful forever...

and an ugly drawing in 1080p will stay ugly forever..."