By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One lost another exclusive

Ninsect said:
kowenicki said:
Ninsect said:

UK is one of the least PC centric countries in Europe, so your "experience" doesn't really say much. Think about places like Germany where PC gaming is bigger than any console.

where xbox one doesnt sell very well.  excellent.  MS will make money a different way instead.

Its not rocket science.

Yes, thanks for proving my point lol. Xbox doesn't sell well in PC centric markets. I wonder why...

You guys are arguing the same point. If Xbox doesn't sell well in PC centric markets, how would this situation affect them the way naruball is expecting?

Around the Network
Burek said:
spemanig said:
I was REALLY hoping for Sunset Overdrive. Of well.

Surely it will come.

MS did say that Fable is just one of their games coming to PC. I wouldn't be surprised if they ported all of them (probably with a short delay on PC, like 3rd party exclusives do today).

Thats more likely to be Age of Empires/Screamride etc.

PC suited games.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

It will still be a hardware seller, like Titanfall. ;)

kowenicki said:
bluemd said:
I agree it's not a good thing for xbox, but i'm really happy now that i can play it

where you going to buy an xbox one to play it?

not just for it, there are a lot of xbox games that i want to play, including remedy games, sunset overdrive, and halo of course. 

I'm still buying one down the road, but with less new games for me it's less attractive, and i will keep postponing the day i buy a One until the time i feel there are enough games that i can't play without it.

sorry for the convolute sentence! 

starcraft said:
Burek said:
spemanig said:

Surely it will come.

MS did say that Fable is just one of their games coming to PC. I wouldn't be surprised if they ported all of them (probably with a short delay on PC, like 3rd party exclusives do today).

Thats more likely to be Age of Empires/Screamride etc.

PC suited games.

I don't really understand the reasoning?

Halo was on PC. Gears was on PC. Alan Wake was on PC.

What has happened that all of a sudden they are no longer suited for PC?

Around the Network

i think its a good move, they know that it has little effect in the usa and the uk if thy port their games to the pc, and they lost europe and japan anyway, and exclusives will not change that, so they get some money from pc sales.

Burek said:
spemanig said:

Surely it will come.

Sunset is not a microsoft game. Insomniac owns the IP. Its up to them. It can come to PC or PS4.

I'm a big Fable fan, but I switched to Nintendo this gen. Good news for me.

I wouldn't say it's lost an exclusive personally.

I uhh don't think anyone was going to buy an XBO for Fable Legends anyways. Major exclusives like Halo 5 and Gears of War are going to stay on Xbox forever. Or at least for a few years until maybe the next Xbox is out and then Microsoft might port it to PC. Smaller exclusives can go to PC without any fear of hurting system sales, they're largely there to strengthen the lineup.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!