By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What can Nintendo add to the 3DS' successor?

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Grr, something tells me it won't be HD just cause its Nintendo. Like, I have my doubts that they will choose a 720p res and not something lower but if they do choose 720p, it will be fap worthy

Neogaf did have some interesting designs though

Is this example of free form?

Around the Network
Ninten78 said:

I was wondering what can Nintendo add to the 3DS' successor cause I can only think of HD screen,2nd proper circle pad and rumble (hey the latter one is my idea) A haptic touchscreen would be cool.http://www.tomshardware.com/news/feedback-tactile-heptic-touch-fujitsu,26244.html

What do you think they will add to it?

What you just enumerated, plus an additional external camera to film and interact with your environement in some of your games. Also, both screens both 3D and tactile at the same time. Maybe also a tactile back like on the Vita.

Ninten78 said:
MDMAlliance said:

They might implement this patent:

Whats 190 pointing to? Did Nintendo patent this?

Nintendo did patent it, and 190 might be pointing to the area that the camera can detect.

Ninten78 said:

Grr, something tells me it won't be HD just cause its Nintendo. Like, I have my doubts that they will choose a 720p res and not something lower but if they do choose 720p, it will be fap worthy

Yeaa! The awesome part about Sharp's glass thing is that it can have close to zero bezel which can make the handheld look soo freaking nice!

Although, I do think they might keep the DS in their final design though since thats what makes them unique compared to every other company although, that design from neogaf would also be pretty Unique. If they do go with that, they obviously have to design it in such a way so that the thumbs don't block parts of the game itself

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Ninten78 said:
MDMAlliance said:

imo, 190 seems to be an acessory for 3DS camera.

Is a conic mirror, so the camera could see all arround and discover the pen position and make the screens objects react to the pen position.

Around the Network
MDMAlliance said:
Ninten78 said:
MDMAlliance said:

Nintendo did patent it, and 190 might be pointing to the area that the camera can detect.

The lil details like Purrr matter XD

Ninten78 said:

Yeaa! The awesome part about Sharp's glass thing is that it can have close to zero bezel which can make the handheld look soo freaking nice!

Although, I do think they might keep the DS in their final design though since thats what makes them unique compared to every other company although, that design from neogaf would also be pretty Unique. If they do go with that, they obviously have to design it in such a way so that the thumbs don't block parts of the game itself

At first I didnt know what to think then after I thought as you would say...Cumtastic :D :P

They could finally step into the 21st century and put bluetooth in a mobile device.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

4 screens, 4DS!

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
4 screens, 4DS!

Wouldn't it then just be the QDS?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.