By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gametrailers: Top 10 Games that might suck in 2015

melbye said:
Huh, no Nintendo-games, nice

Given how they chose the games, Nintendo games didn't really have much of a chance to be on the list to begin with.

Around the Network

Fair list, but Quantum Break does not belong on it.

I agree wholeheartedly with Battlefield Hardline.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

DerNebel said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
dang I was expecting a ii u game on there like star fox or something :P

I was expecting Project STEAM to be there since they featured it in the intro.

Nah thats more of a might actually be good game then a might suck game =P

seriously though I agree with the entire list, all of these games have some worrying signs about them

The only game on that list I really care about is The Order. I don't think it's likely to suck. It might be merely OK though, which is not what Sony needs to shake off accusations that the PS4 exclusive library lacks must have games.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

Not sure if there were no Nintendo games because they don't think any of them will suck or because they just don't give a crap about Nintendo games...Leaning towards the latter tbh...

The only game on that list I really care about is The Order. I don't think it's likely to suck. It might be merely OK though, which is not what Sony needs to shake off accusations that the PS4 exclusive library lacks must have games.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

My neck hurts from agreeing so much.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

I'd replace Quantum Break with Devil's Third or Star Fox then we're good to go ...

fatslob-:O said:
I'd replace Quantum Break with Devil's Third or Star Fox then we're good to go ...

The reason I don't think that would go well is due to the fact that we don't actually have a lot of people hyping up for Devil's Third to begin with, so if it ends up not being a very good game, that's within expectations.  As for Star Fox, the fear for it not being so good would only be based off of nothing tangible.  Though Star Fox does fit the category much better than Devil's Third.

Plus, Star Fox is a Nintendo 1st party.  The lack of information is not as concerning given their strange ways of presenting new games at times.  When it's a third party, it's easier to think that the lack of information is bad news.

edit: That's at least how I'm seeing it.