By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gametrailers: Top 10 Games that might suck in 2015

binary solo said:
The only game on that list I really care about is The Order. I don't think it's likely to suck. It might be merely OK though, which is not what Sony needs to shake off accusations that the PS4 exclusive library lacks must have games.

Gametrailers nominated The Order's PSX demo as the 2nd best demo at the event (only behind Bloodborne). For some of their staff it was even #1. It's probably just there for the sake of bandwagon and to not be accused of bias in case they included QB but not T1886 (lol). Wouldn't be surprised to see a 9.0 from GT for the game.

Around the Network

It's more like "might disappoint" than "might suck" with some of those entries, but sure.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

In no way do I believe Quantum Break will disappoint. I think the rest of list is pretty good. Fable has always disappointed while being good still. I think Fable Legends will suck. Dying Light has gotten a lot of polish. I think that game could go either way. Battleborn I think could be too repetitive. I am excited for No Man's Sky but I am worried about it. There needs to be objectives than just exploring a planet.

I am a bit worried about The Division with their track record (EDIT: meant to add with Ubisoft's track record) now and its similarities to Destiny.

Where is Devil's Third?

Notice how no games on the list are nintendo games!