By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Order1886 Has Gone Gold New Trailer Shows Fantastic New Gameplay & Environments PO Details Revealed

PwerlvlAmy said:
I find it funny that no one in that trailer that was hyping the game mentioned the actual gameplay xD

most of them were just like ''omg the graphics,great game'' xD

You should watch the Trailer again then. Yeah, most of them are like 'it looks so good' but there are also a few talking about how good that game plays for example.

I will wait until the first reviews come in and then I will see. I just think: the game never really had a chance simply because most gamers were rolling their eyes in the moment they heard it's going to be a 3rd Person Shooter. Then there also were some bad statements (cinematic 30fps!) and from that moment on the game was just 'doomed'. I think it has potential. If there will be a pretty good story about that whole world, the lycan-things etc I think The Order can be a good 'experience'. We'll see how this turns out (:

(Z->)90°-(E-N²W)90°t=1

Around the Network

People want to piss all over the game when someone writes a negative preview, and then claim how over-hyped it is when anything comes out that looks half decent.

Sad

That looks really tasty. I'll gladly eat all those moustaches and werewolf fur. Others can keep the crow :)

Goodnightmoon said:

A TPS full of quick time events, hours of cinematics and worst gameplay than many others on the genre.

Really? Let's actually look at things instead of making baseless assumptions

QTEs:

E3 demo = 0 QTEs

PSX demo = 1 segment with QTEs, about 20 seconds long.

Gamescom trailer and new trailer = 0 QTEs

Hours of cinematics:

Metal Gear has hours of cinematics and it's great. Though that's not even a correct statement here as you have control over much of the cinematics, which was the whole point of making the seamless transitions. While other games make you sit through them, here you engage in them. And thankfully, not always through QTEs.

Worst gameplay:

Not going to dignify that with a response.

So know people judging games that comes with great graphic always have a bad game play Duh, i bet people who commenting and saying the gameplay is meh is people from the future LOL. And then another guy say " hey it's over hype !!!" What the hell??? It's the opposite.

i preordered the game 6 months ago ,why ? first i know something about the game .i know it was for me

Around the Network

This trailer scared me to be honest. They're trying hard to sell these guys impressions (mostly on graphics/setting) because they know its gonna review like trash? :/

I'm often downing this game but I'd honestly love for it to be a great gameplay experience and not just a palatable romp which gets pass on its cinematics and narrative.

PwerlvlAmy said:
I find it funny that no one in that trailer that was hyping the game mentioned the actual gameplay xD

most of them were just like ''omg the graphics,great game'' xD

Maybe you watched the wrong video...

OT: That looked jawdropping. Can't wait.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

well they payed someone with a lot of cheezburgers it seems...

game looks fine, the question is, cant it hold a playable framerate? and what we heared about the gameplay wasnt so promissing. we will see if the game sucks or soon(or maybe allready? does anybody know when the embargo lifts?)

generic-user-1 said:

game looks fine, the question is, cant it hold a playable framerate? and what we heared about the gameplay wasnt so promissing. we will see if the game sucks or soon(or maybe allready? does anybody know when the embargo lifts?)

Eh, let people play through the game first and write their reviews lol. It just went gold. There's probably an embargo though.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
generic-user-1 said:

Eh, let people play through the game first and write their reviews lol. It just went gold. There's probably an embargo though.

if a game has bad gameplay the first 4 h it will have bad gameplay for the rest of the game...