By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Order1886 Has Gone Gold New Trailer Shows Fantastic New Gameplay & Environments PO Details Revealed

generic-user-1 said:

if a game has bad gameplay the first 4 h it will have bad gameplay for the rest of the game...

Nobody played it for 4 hours, or even 1 for that matter. And what was there wasn't bad.

Around the Network
generic-user-1 said:
Ninsect said:
generic-user-1 said:
well they payed someone with a lot of cheezburgers it seems...

game looks fine, the question is, cant it hold a playable framerate? and what we heared about the gameplay wasnt so promissing. we will see if the game sucks or soon(or maybe allready? does anybody know when the embargo lifts?)

Eh, let people play through the game first and write their reviews lol. It just went gold. There's probably an embargo though.

if a game has bad gameplay the first 4 h it will have bad gameplay for the rest of the game...

Why did you write that in response to me? You were wondering if we can see if it sucks or not soon but we won't until we read reviews or play the game ourselves, both of which won't happen until perhaps a month from now.

I don't expect the game to be for everyone but I also don't expect the gameplay to be bad.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
generic-user-1 said:
Ninsect said:
generic-user-1 said:
well they payed someone with a lot of cheezburgers it seems...

game looks fine, the question is, cant it hold a playable framerate? and what we heared about the gameplay wasnt so promissing. we will see if the game sucks or soon(or maybe allready? does anybody know when the embargo lifts?)

Eh, let people play through the game first and write their reviews lol. It just went gold. There's probably an embargo though.

Why did you write that in response to me? You were wondering if we can see if it sucks or not soon but we won't until we read reviews or play the game ourselves, both of which won't happen until perhaps a month from now.

I don't expect the game to be for everyone but I also don't expect the gameplay to be bad.

well we know if the game is bad or not if we know when the embargo ends. if it ends on release or after(still lol) it will suck, we all know that...

generic-user-1 said:
Ninsect said:

well we know if the game is bad or not if we know when the embargo ends. if it ends on release or after(still lol) it will suck, we all know that...

Not really lol. Many great games have had a release date embargo.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

The best trailer of the game so far. Also the the graphics!!! the closest thing ive seen looking like a fmv!

but too much brown .... 2/10 /sarcasm

Around the Network

I will buy. TPS games are one of my top two genres. They need to make a lot more , there are not enough made.

Trust boogie.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:

Trust boogie.

This. Praise Boogie.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

In Boogie we praise.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

The best trailer I have seen for the game & the one that has finally pushed me over the edge! Luckily my brother plans to pick it up lol.