By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Bofferbrauer said:
Well, there are always the Wii RPG which fill some gaps. Also, UnEpic at the eShop

Buy yeah, high profile RPGs are still amiss on the console. But I think this will change soon (apart from Xenoblade, expecting at least a Paper Mario and a Fire Emblem Title getting announced soon)

There's already a Fire Emblem game announced for Wii U; Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensai.

Around the Network

Whut? Thats it for RPGs on the Wii U?

Not ripping on the Wii U as I am seriously considering getting one...once i find one used with the right price... i cant afford anything new these days... :(

That line up makes me sad :(

ah well...thank Nintendo for B/C... yeah, was thinking of getting a Wii but I figured WiiU has B/C soooo.... 2 gens in 1 = WIN WIN

i would like nintendo and square do something like this

megafenix said:

Isn't Square Enix announcing a new game soon? ;)

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

ils411 said:
Whut? Thats it for RPGs on the Wii U?

Not ripping on the Wii U as I am seriously considering getting one...once i find one used with the right price... i cant afford anything new these days... :(

That line up makes me sad :(

ah well...thank Nintendo for B/C... yeah, was thinking of getting a Wii but I figured WiiU has B/C soooo.... 2 gens in 1 = WIN WIN

If you're disappointed in the lack of RPGs on Wii U, don't fret, the Wii has some fantastic ones in the name of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Super Paper Mario, The Last Story, Pandora's Tower, Xenoblade Chronicles, Rune Factory Frontier, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles and Tales of Symphonia.

Plus the Wii U is bound to get unique RPGs with time. :)

Around the Network

Soul Saga and Wonder Flick look interesting.

I'd love a Wii U port of Divinity: Original Sin. A man can dream.

Skullwaker said:
megafenix said:

Yea, but seems it will be multi

megafenix said:

Skullwaker said:

Yea, but seems it will be multi

Yeah, I was just kidding lol. Even this multiplat probably won't come to the Wii U. Damn you Square Eniiiiiix!

Seriously, Square is 95% of the reason Nintendo's home consoles lack RPGs. The 3DS can have one of the most impressive RPG libraries ever but the U can't even have one from them? Really?

Nintendo home consoles haven't exactly been good consoles for RPG's since the N64 (which was absolutely abysmal on this aspect). So considering Xenoblade Chronicles X (which looks awesome as hell), Child of Light, the inevitability of a Paper Mario, Fire Emblem x SMT appearing someday and maaaaaybe a Crystal Chronicles someday, I'd say the Wii U is already in a confortable position =P

I wouldn't expect more than that though. Out of the big names, Dragon Quest is the one that would be most likely, but DQXI will either be a 3DS or a PS4 game (at least I'm fairly sure of it)

curl-6 said:
Bofferbrauer said:
Well, there are always the Wii RPG which fill some gaps. Also, UnEpic at the eShop

Buy yeah, high profile RPGs are still amiss on the console. But I think this will change soon (apart from Xenoblade, expecting at least a Paper Mario and a Fire Emblem Title getting announced soon)

There's already a Fire Emblem game announced for Wii U; Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensai.

True, but I meant a Mainstream Title to the series.

Besides, we still don't know anything about SMTxFE. It could be cancelled or put on hold. It could also be something else than a RPG, like a fighting game for example.