By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid 3DS accidentally revealed?

I highly doubt they would refer to Virtual Console when talking about exclusives.

I think this is indeed an accidental confirmation.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Please be true... a brand new handheld Zelda and Metroid would pretty much solidify the 3DSs library, to make it better then what the DS had

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Well Nintendo did say they were planning 3D and 2D Metroids and the hope was to reveal them sometime in the 'near future'. I think 2016 for Wii U one and later this year for 3DS

Recently started playing Super Metroid and have been enjoying it, so if this new Metroid is 2D in a similar vein, I'm all for it!

Around the Network

So I'm going to have to buy a 3ds also! Goddamn Nintendo stop making me give you money xd

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

If they release a Metroid for the 3DS system it better not be exclusive to the NEW 3DS.

nah, is just a mistake.

Please be true! I just hope that it isn't New 3DS exclusive.

Metrium said:
I predict Other M ported to New3DS, with using the stylus on touch screen to activate first person mode.

It would be one of the best troll for Nintendo ever, but to be honest I would'nt mind it that much (except for the fact that it would probably mean still no new metroid for a while)

wow, should be very nice, gameplaywise. 

I would love a new metroid for 3DS played like this.