By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii games now available on Wii U according to direct? Get hypoed!!!! Winter Drought has ended baby! Everything is in Jan-Feb! Tingle!!!!!!!!!

Will Tingle be the best DLC Hyrule Warriors has to offer?

Hell Yes Ryguy you Bitch! 23 27.06%

Nah dog ( Watch what you call me^^^ !!) 4 4.71%

No 11 12.94%

Just Yes 4 4.71%

See results 18 21.18%

Yes 2 2.35%

Better than kissing Reggi... 13 15.29%

Other post below 1 1.18%

Maybe, depends on what his powers are 5 5.88%

I am number 10 :3 :3 :3 4 4.71%

Total:85
burninmylight said:
Can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me the timestamp for Wii games on Wii U announcement? I'm at work, and I don't have time to watch most of the direct just to find out.

At 8:30 Iwata starts talking about this dude.

Around the Network
cutzman25 said:
I dont see what the big deal is when the system itself plays Wii games. You can get physical copies dirt cheap

http://www.amazon.com/Fire-Emblem-Radiant-Dawn-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B000U34SYQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1421250123&sr=8-1&keywords=fire+emblem+radiant+dawn

http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Metroid-Prime-Trilogy/dp/B002HGE2R2/ref=sr_1_3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1421250160&sr=1-3&keywords=metroid+prime+trilogy

http://www.amazon.com/XenoBlade-Chronicles-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B007RNWUC4/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1421250179&sr=1-1&keywords=xenoblade+chronicles

Joaco <3 N64 said:
burninmylight said:
Can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me the timestamp for Wii games on Wii U announcement? I'm at work, and I don't have time to watch most of the direct just to find out.

Thank you. I could get interrupted to go actually do some work at any moment, so it's helpful to skip right to it.

burninmylight said:
Joaco <3 N64 said:
burninmylight said:

Thank you. I could get interrupted to go actually do some work at any moment, so it's helpful to skip right to it.

No problem dude, I know what it is to watch these kind of videos at work.

Kerotan said:
Samus Aran said:
Kerotan said:
I wouldn't say it's ending the drought. It's like if ps4 had no games you wouldn't say ps now has ended the drought. Smart move by ninty. Wii u owners will be craving for games and this is a good filler

Keep in mind that a lot of Wii U owners are also 3DS owners.

That's great and all but it's irrelevant. 

Not at all, games are games.

MH4U and MM in february.

Around the Network

Dude...the 3DS pretty much shat all over the Wii U's year in the first quarter alone. Its like the exact opposite of Sony with the Vita vs the PS4. Makes me wonder why they even support their weakest platforms.

Wait. Isn't the wii u backwards compatible?

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

jigokutamago said:
Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please Xenoblade please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty much this. I don't want to have to get a New 3DS or resort to piracy and emulation to play the game (though I will if I have to).

burninmylight said:
Nogamez said:
Someone.post wether the gamepad works or not. Cos if not rather pointless. And if graphics sound etc seem any better or worse

Not true at all in Metroid Prime Trilogy's case. I would much rather play those games with a Wii Remote than a GamePad.

SD games on HD tv? Ewwww.
I want Prime 1 on gamepad.

spurgeonryan said:
burninmylight said:

It was close to 15 minutes in I believe. It was early on. Seriously. I had to go to the beginning to find a picture to add somewhere. Just watch a bit of it and you will be at it quickly.

Someone gave me a timestamp already, but thanks Ryan. :)