By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii games now available on Wii U according to direct? Get hypoed!!!! Winter Drought has ended baby! Everything is in Jan-Feb! Tingle!!!!!!!!!

Will Tingle be the best DLC Hyrule Warriors has to offer?

Hell Yes Ryguy you Bitch! 23 27.06%

Nah dog ( Watch what you call me^^^ !!) 4 4.71%

No 11 12.94%

Just Yes 4 4.71%

See results 18 21.18%

Yes 2 2.35%

Better than kissing Reggi... 13 15.29%

Other post below 1 1.18%

Maybe, depends on what his powers are 5 5.88%

I am number 10 :3 :3 :3 4 4.71%

Total:85
Samus Aran said:
Kerotan said:
Samus Aran said:
Kerotan said:
I wouldn't say it's ending the drought. It's like if ps4 had no games you wouldn't say ps now has ended the drought. Smart move by ninty. Wii u owners will be craving for games and this is a good filler

Keep in mind that a lot of Wii U owners are also 3DS owners.

That's great and all but it's irrelevant. 

Not at all, games are games.

MH4U and MM in february.

A lot of Wii U owners also game on pc, ps4 and Xbox.  Just because those systems have loads of releases doesn't mean the Wii U doesn't have a terrible drought in 2015 

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
burninmylight said:
Nogamez said:
Someone.post wether the gamepad works or not. Cos if not rather pointless. And if graphics sound etc seem any better or worse

Not true at all in Metroid Prime Trilogy's case. I would much rather play those games with a Wii Remote than a GamePad.

SD games on HD tv? Ewwww.
I want Prime 1 on gamepad.

Superior controls > Superior graphics for me. I'm playing Resident Evil: Revelations on Wii U, and then I'll move onto Super Mario RPG and Paper Mario 64. I think it's obvious I don't care about how SD games look on modern televisions.

I don't know if there is an official thread for that Nintendo Direct but goddam, that thing was good. I'v got a lot of spending to do in the near future!

Wait i.dont.get.it whats all the fuss? a second hand copy of smg2 is so cheap. If i cant play with gamepad and have to dig out wiimotes whats the point of porting wii games? Someone explain

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Dude...the 3DS pretty much shat all over the Wii U's year in the first quarter alone. Its like the exact opposite of Sony with the Vita vs the PS4. Makes me wonder why they even support their weakest platforms.

First quarter alone and only, as post April the 3DS has nothing while the Wii U is stacked, which is the real issue here.

Around the Network
Nogamez said:
Wait i.dont.get.it whats all the fuss? a second hand copy of smg2 is so cheap. If i cant play with gamepad and have to dig out wiimotes whats the point of porting wii games? Someone explain

...The superiority of owning games digitally? Not wasting space on physical disks? Convenience?

spemanig said:
Nogamez said:

...The superiority of owning games digitally? Not wasting space on physical disks? Convenience?

Thats alot of hype people have just to own a game.digitally rather then physically. Peoples shelves must really be full.....

Why are they releasing that Galaxy expansion without releasing first the masterpiece SMG? Oh I remember, sales were not as good just like SMG2 were not as good as SMG B)

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Nogamez said:

Thats alot of hype people have just to own a game.digitally rather then physically. Peoples shelves must really be full.....

Or people don't have shelves to fill because every other form of media has already gone digital so no one needs them anymore.

Nogamez said:
spemanig said:
Nogamez said:

Pretty sure Prime Trilogy is almost as rare as Xenoblade.