By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii games now available on Wii U according to direct? Get hypoed!!!! Winter Drought has ended baby! Everything is in Jan-Feb! Tingle!!!!!!!!!

Will Tingle be the best DLC Hyrule Warriors has to offer?

Hell Yes Ryguy you Bitch! 23 27.06%

Nah dog ( Watch what you call me^^^ !!) 4 4.71%

No 11 12.94%

Just Yes 4 4.71%

See results 18 21.18%

Yes 2 2.35%

Better than kissing Reggi... 13 15.29%

Other post below 1 1.18%

Maybe, depends on what his powers are 5 5.88%

I am number 10 :3 :3 :3 4 4.71%

Total:85
vkaraujo said:
I will get SMG2 and Metroid Trilogy if its really that cheap. Best thing about that is being able to play the games with the GamePad though.

I don't believe in Xenoblade coming soon, since they will need that to boost N3DS. But it can happen someday.

Only thing that got me hyped was Fire Emblem. Still waiting my Golden Sun 3DS. =/

Can you play these games on the gamepad? Don't you need wii motion controller for those games to work? Someone enlighten me.

Around the Network

– Mario Galaxy 2 available today (already got, even thinking of selling it, now it will be worthless)
– Punch-Out!! on January 29 (bought it for 10eur years ago)
– Metroid Prime Trilogy on January 29 (will buy for 10eur)

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I wouldn't say it's ending the drought. It's like if ps4 had no games you wouldn't say ps now has ended the drought. Smart move by ninty. Wii u owners will be craving for games and this is a good filler

Metroid Prime Trilogy is a pretty good deal considering the nasty online prices.

The other 2 are rather cheap to purchase anyways, aren't they?

Can anyone from NA buy SMG2 yet from the eshop? I can't find it on my eshop... What the fuck people

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Someone.post wether the gamepad works or not. Cos if not rather pointless. And if graphics sound etc seem any better or worse

spurgeonryan said:
Kerotan said:
I wouldn't say it's ending the drought. It's like if ps4 had no games you wouldn't say ps now has ended the drought. Smart move by ninty. Wii u owners will be craving for games and this is a good filler

You and I know that Nintendos usual winter line up is light. We are lucky to get a game and a few shovelware titles. So this is much bigger than usual. plus we do not know much about April or May.

Splatoon is in may. And I have no clue about nintys line ups over the years.  All I know is ds gets lots of games and the Wii U gets far fewer.

Galaxy 2 and the Prime Triliogy and maybe Kirby Canvas Curse on top of my ever growing backlog should keep me busy until Splatoon!

Nogamez said:
Someone.post wether the gamepad works or not. Cos if not rather pointless. And if graphics sound etc seem any better or worse

Well, its not up yet but in terms of the gamepad, according to the direct, only the games that use the classic controller will work with the gamepad so games such as Mario Galaxy 2 which use the wii mote shouldn't work. And its a straight port so at best, it will just upscale to 1080p but there shouldn't be any actual improvements

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

TomaTito said:

Now the question from me is will those Wii retail games also use the gamepad?

This is what i'd like to know.