By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Race to Seven Million Posts (It's Over! Congratulations padib!)

poklane said:
How close are we?

You are #6990579, so pretty close. About 9421 to go.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Conegamer said:
RealGamingExpert said:
Does this give me an achievement?

You'll get a special hug from me and/or my dog.

If that's the reward then Wright will win it

Yeah...I've kinda backed myself into a corner.

Good luck Wright!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I remember when the site hit 6 million. How time flies

just short of 1 year for 1m posts. That's slighty better than last year.

For comparison. Between April 2011 and January 2013 the post count went from 4m to 5m (21 months).

Is there any way for us to track. Or only mods have that knowledge?

Around the Network
sborwege said:

just click on view post and look at the address bar. (or move your mouse over said button and look at the link description)

Barozi said:

For comparison. Between April 2011 and January 2013 the post count went from 4m to 5m (21 months).

That's interesting.  I have only been here a year, but from what others have said it used to be a much busier forum 6 or 7 years ago.  Maybe activity is going up again, which is obviously good news

sborwege said:

On the bottom right corner of every post, there are a few green boxes. Click "View post" and in the URL of the page that opens it says the number of that post.

Yours for example: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6990625

It would be post #6990625

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

celador said:
Barozi said:

That's interesting.  I have only been here a year, but from what others have said it used to be a much busier forum 6 or 7 years ago.  Maybe activity is going up again, which is obviously good news

Reading the "X millionth post!" threads, I think mods just got more strict with the spam

celador said:
Barozi said:

yeah back when the 7th gen console wars was interesting, it used to be much busier.
Naturally due to the start of the 8th gen, post count has risen once more.