By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Unthinkable - Angry Joe Owns A Wii U

Ruler said:

hes such a big youtuber and gets tons of money and he got only now a WiiU? this guy is clearly Nintendophobic imo

Educate yourself

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
WolfpackN64 said:
My fellow people, the light has come upon this world, salvation is at hand!

Woot.

I've been a fan of his channel a long time, but when I made the switch from an Xbox 360 to a Wii U, I always hoped he'd also cover the Wii U.

SubiyaCryolite said:
Wright said:

My theory is that he used to review games for PC and Xbox 360 out of fun; and when everything got serious, and he started monetizing and receiving money for his contribution to youtube (and feedback from/to users), he went on and got every system. He was just probably waiting a bit to make the jump into Nintendo, as he probably got burned after grabbing X1/PS4.

Not really. He was a 360 guy and built (or upgraded) his PC at the start of this gen. Hhe then witched over to the PS4 because or Microfails early policies. In his "best games of 2014" video he gave Nintendo an honorable mention. He is a gamer, not a fanboy.

Well, revieweing things out of fun doesn't make someone a fanboy.

Wright said:
SubiyaCryolite said:

Not really. He was a 360 guy and built (or upgraded) his PC at the start of this gen. Hhe then witched over to the PS4 because or Microfails early policies. In his "best games of 2014" video he gave Nintendo an honorable mention. He is a gamer, not a fanboy.

Well, revieweing things out of fun doesn't make someone a fanboy.

Nope. He is right (wright) . Angry joe reviewed honestly but claimed himself Xbox fan (with Xbox 360). But time has changed. He has seen the light with PS4 and Wii U.

He does amazing reviews and says it as it is. He is usually spot on and I prefer him to ign, Polygon, Kotaku etc

Around the Network

I've read an interview about 10 years ago in which Miyamoto said he owns a PS2. Not everyone is a fanboy you know. After all yosp also owns a Wii U as well as an Xbox. But some random reviewer getting a Wii U? That's far from "unthinkable".

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Angry Joe gets a Wii U, Total Biscuit calls the Wii U the best console for hardcore gamers in 2014, Jim Sterling often says good things about Nintendo....Youtube is surprisingly Nintendo Friendly

Those are the only 2 games I have for my WiiU at the moment lol. Looking to add Starfox to the permanent collection as well by the end of this year as well as play through Zelda and possibly Yoshi.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

That's pretty cool Now that he has all 3, he can rage equally at the big three without being called biased.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

SubiyaCryolite said:
Ruler said:

hes such a big youtuber and gets tons of money and he got only now a WiiU? this guy is clearly Nintendophobic imo

Educate yourself

Personally I would say: "Inform yourself", "educate yourself" seems a bit too much for such a trivial matter.

OT: Good for him!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"