By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending 10 January 2015

Like has been said, things are going to be stale for a little while. It will be very interesting to see what happens when the PS4 exclusives start dropping though. Bloodeborne and The Order 1886 should give PS4 a 2 game lead for quite some time, and may even push some XBO multiplats out of the top 40. Wonder how long it will be tell PS4 hold a 2:1 advantage in the top 40?

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

Yeah this is about how I expected things to look. Back to being average after the fun of Christmas I think.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Halo up and Driveclub holds. Not bad.

So, Kinect bundles sell at the right price obviously. What price did they drop it to? I expect with software sales falling to non-holiday levels it wouldn't take much for Black Flag to climb a lot of places, especially since Unity fell one spot.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Great to see my homeland enjoying Xbox first and foremost!

Around the Network
kowenicki said:

Clearly very close again. PS4 and Xbox One remain neck and neck in weekly sales it seems.

Xbox as a brand is so strong in UK. 360 and ONE hold 19 places on the chart.

ONE: 13
PS4: 12
360: 6
PS3: 4
3DS: 2
PC: 2
WiiU: 1

Handhelds are dying so fast here as is Nintendo. From over 8m Wii's sales last gen, to lucky if it achieves over 1m this gen.

To tell you the truth

Nintendo techinically doesnt try/care much for the UK

sadly

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

kowenicki said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
kowenicki said:

Clearly very close again. PS4 and Xbox One remain neck and neck in weekly sales it seems.

Xbox as a brand is so strong in UK. 360 and ONE hold 19 places on the chart.

ONE: 13
PS4: 12
360: 6
PS3: 4
3DS: 2
PC: 2
WiiU: 1

Handhelds are dying so fast here as is Nintendo. From over 8m Wii's sales last gen, to lucky if it achieves over 1m this gen.

To tell you the truth

Nintendo techinically doesnt try/care much for the UK

sadly

this gen....  they sure tried and succeeded last gen.

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Nice PS4 presence in the charts.

I'm glad that drive club is still charting after a horrendous launch, this game will have a good lifetime sales.

Nice for PS4. :)