By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending 10 January 2015

Kerotan said:
Farsala said:
Take 2 making a lot from GTA V this year too. Wonder what they will invest in. Hopefully faster but still good GTAVI.

After gta4 I doubt they expect gta5 to sell anywhere near what it has.  They'll expect much bigger sales of Gta6 than they did for gta5 so I imagine they'll invest a lot more this time 

GTA4 shipped 25 million. while GTA5 flew past that number and is probably gonna ship over 40M, the sales of GTA4 really didnt make rockstar "hold back" on development resources for GTA5. i hope the sales of GTA5 helps them invest more in that rockstar toronto game and the next red dead redemption. 

Around the Network

GTAV PS4 version tops the individual formats once again, as expected!

Both XB1 and PS4 seem to be doing great in the UK.

bananaking21 said:
Kerotan said:
Farsala said:
Take 2 making a lot from GTA V this year too. Wonder what they will invest in. Hopefully faster but still good GTAVI.

After gta4 I doubt they expect gta5 to sell anywhere near what it has.  They'll expect much bigger sales of Gta6 than they did for gta5 so I imagine they'll invest a lot more this time 

GTA4 shipped 25 million. while GTA5 flew past that number and is probably gonna ship over 40M, the sales of GTA4 really didnt make rockstar "hold back" on development resources for GTA5. i hope the sales of GTA5 helps them invest more in that rockstar toronto game and the next red dead redemption. 

i agree fully. i just mean they will spend even more this time most likely. unless they have become really efficenet on next gen and they can spend less. 

Kerotan said:
bananaking21 said:

i agree fully. i just mean they will spend even more this time most likely. unless they have become really efficenet on next gen and they can spend less. 

considering rockstar like to push boundries and have huge ambition to their games (which they always live up to), then i would say they will, and its a good thing. 

Same games on Top like 1 year ago, revolutionary?