By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Nintendo Direct coming soon?

JWeinCom said:
I'm guessing it would be a 3DS focused event which would be nice. The release schedule is incredibly slim.

I'd also like to see if some of the more interesting Wii U projects (Robo, Guard, Mario Maker, have moved from "interesting ideas" to "games that will actually get the Wii U some attention."

I have a feeling the two bolded will be a part of Star Fox

Around the Network
melbye said:
JWeinCom said:
I'm guessing it would be a 3DS focused event which would be nice. The release schedule is incredibly slim.

I'd also like to see if some of the more interesting Wii U projects (Robo, Guard, Mario Maker, have moved from "interesting ideas" to "games that will actually get the Wii U some attention."

I have a feeling the two bolded will be a part of Star Fox

I think they'd work better as standalone releases.  With the right presentation they could be quirky casual hits.

We need dem release dates. Also, wasn't Hyrule Warriors revealed in last year's January Direct? I imagine we'll get something along those lines here.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Well, it's supposed to be a media event, so I'm not necessarily sure that means we'll get a Direct, but at least we should get some good Nintendo news next week.

It's been said already, but release dates are desperately needed. Besides Kirby in NA, we don't have a single one, and PAL doesn't even have that.

When they're tight lipped like this, all it does is feed the perception that there are no games.

Around the Network

Sure hope so, though I feel like they're not going to give us a new-year news blowout until February at the earliest, because January makes the most sense (and making sense is not their style). I expect some game-specific direct or something.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

yes, we need it.
if no game is released at january, at least a direct is demanded for keeping the interest.

Pal region need something soon, they can´t leave us like 3 months without games :S

npd release this thursday, just when nintendo will probably reveal if they will mantain their target for this year or not (problably not, we all know it missed the 3DS by a large margin). So, they need something to obliterate the attention about it. They done it before, but i'm not that sure that will be a nintendo direct.

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

There is another Super Indie Connection Sale this year,
maybe it comes with the ND.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"