By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Nintendo Direct coming soon?

chidori-chan2 said:

Hahahahahaha X,D 

Around the Network

We need release dates ... NOW

Ooooh

I expect Nintendo Direct in January, but 14th looks to early.

Will this confirm the longly anticipated Superman 64HD?

Around the Network

Well yeah, be it the 14th or later, a direct on January is pretty much confirmed, since we need release dates for Yoshi's Woolly World, Splatoon, Mario Maker, and Project Giant Robot, that are all suppose to be coming out in the first half of the year, but we have no release dates for them at all. So we should indeed have one quite soon, the 14th seems to be a good date, specially if N3DS gets announced to be coming on February or March to the West.

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

is very possible

Slade6alpha said:
PAPER MARIO OR GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should be interesting none the less.

Paper Mario could be at this year's E3!

I'm guessing it would be a 3DS focused event which would be nice. The release schedule is incredibly slim.

I'd also like to see if some of the more interesting Wii U projects (Robo, Guard, Mario Maker, have moved from "interesting ideas" to "games that will actually get the Wii U some attention."

Squeezol said:
Slade6alpha said:
PAPER MARIO OR GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should be interesting none the less.

Paper Mario could be at this year's E3!

Everything could be at this years E3! Even a Banjo Threeie! Believe!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert