By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How to get a PS / XB (simple guide)

alternine said:
Hopefully this guide will help people decide what their next gaming purchase will be lol

I sure hope so buddy!

Around the Network

Instructions not clear, got my dick stuck in a Mario game case

I have a better solution and it involves rocks and bibles.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Skidmore said:

Life taught me to get Microsoft/Sony console first, because their games price rarely drops. And after that get a Nintendo Console, and buy their games for $10.

Oh, wait...

P.S: It's kinda funny that the most successful and popular topics in VGZ are the trolling, bashing and flaming ones

Life has also taught me to buy Microsoft/Sony console first, buy few games at full price while other games dropped.  And after that get  a nintendo console when it's super cheap, by that time you can find first party games at half the price.

I did this with the Wii, bought it for $70 with mario galaxy(20), twilinght pricess($20), resident evil zero ($20)

pbroy said:
I have a better solution and it involves rocks and bibles.

Sharing is caring pal

Around the Network

Thank you for the great answer to the Nintendo guys. :D

Dr.Vita said:
Thank you for the great answer to the Nintendo guys. :D

You're welcome

Angelv577 said:
Skidmore said:

Life taught me to get Microsoft/Sony console first, because their games price rarely drops. And after that get a Nintendo Console, and buy their games for $10.

Oh, wait...

P.S: It's kinda funny that the most successful and popular topics in VGZ are the trolling, bashing and flaming ones

Life has also taught me to buy Microsoft/Sony console first, buy few games at full price while other games dropped.  And after that get  a nintendo console when it's super cheap, buy that time you can find first party games at half the price.

I did this with the Wii, bought for it for $70 with mario galaxy(20), twilinght pricess($20), resident evil zero ($20)

Yes and it has the added benefit of all the games already being out. No months where absolutely zero games come out.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

You forgot about Fire Emblem, Star Fox, F-Zero and the rest of the Nintendo franchises. They are all pretty much copy/paste games.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

seems legit