By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How to get a PS / XB (simple guide)

*Sound Of Rain said:

Skidmore said:

I don't get it, almost everything in the industry is a copy/paste, last gent just Wii Sports and Minecraft were innovatives.

TLOU Uncharted meets Resident Evil was not innovative, it was just pinnacle of gaming.

Poor Skidmore

Indeed, accepting donations :)

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

Around the Network

If I get this right, money is growing on trees so I just need to wait? 

I'd love that, cause I want all systems. That's what my ideal plan tells me.

I completely agree with 1. It's sad they keep making the same games over and over. I would love if they stepped away from that. They have such talented developers.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Ali_16x said:
I completely agree with 1. It's sad they keep making the same games over and over. I would love if they stepped away from that. They have such talented developers.

I'd also rather take a reskinned 3D jump and run. 

It's such a big difference!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

RealGamingExpert said:
Ali_16x said:

I'd also rather take a reskinned 3D jump and run. 

It's such a big difference!

Do you mean that instead of making Kirby Wii U, Mario Wii U, etc, they make Kirby 3DS, Mario 3DS, etc? I don't think that would help in anyway. Honestly I don't know what you mean.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network
ExplodingBlock said:
Instructions not clear, got my dick stuck in a Mario game case

Lol, I love these threads. It's like looking into a mirror where I see my dark twin.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!