By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect 4 Xbox One Exclusivity Is A Rumor, Game 'Feels' Like Mass Effect

Vasto said:
PotentHerbs said:
Timed exclusive at most.

I clear exclusive would be too expensive so it wont happen but Timed could.

Yeah there could be 30 - 40 + Million PS4 users by the time ME releases.

Around the Network
Vasto said:
DerNebel said:
Vasto said:
DerNebel said:

"Just a rumor" is equivalent to saying that it's not true, when have you ever heard a conversation like that:

A: Hey I've heard rumors that x is going to happen

B: Oh that's just a rumor, but it's true.

?

Chances are never, cause that's not how people talk, if you say something is "just a rumor" then you're implying that it's not true.

What I am looking for is a Yes or No and if you cant give me that then that means maybe.

No actually what you're looking for is a maybe, there is a clear No implied in that comment, you just don't want to believe it.

Sure he might have lied that's a possibility (though in that case I'd wonder why he answered at all), but there really is nothing ambiguous about his tweet.

If there is a clear no then why are we even having this discussion. Thanks for sharing.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Lets assume that if ME4 were to sell on 2million on the PS4 at an average of $50 - for MSFT to purchase exclusivity they would be looking at spending about $20 per copy of lost revenue (now thats a guess but you would assume that about 5-10 would go to the platform owner, 5-15 to retail, with the remainder to the owner/publisher which should be around $20). Would ME4 really be worth MSFT spending $40million odd just for exclusivity?

I don't believe even a timed exclusive is reasonable to expect from ea considering the disappointing titanfall sales.

Doubt it'd happen, EA would've learned after like 5 exclusives

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Apparently EA didn't learn from Titanfall if this turns out to be true (which I doubt it is)

I don't get comments like this, Titanfall really did pretty well!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Apparently EA didn't learn from Titanfall if this turns out to be true (which I doubt it is)

I don't get comments like this, Titanfall really did pretty well!

But Imagine how much better it could of did if it was on PS4 too. 

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
NobleTeam360 said:

they would get probably more than 3 million copies( probably much more ), it was a bad move by them.

You're assuming it would have been made, or at least made to the same scale, at all if it weren't for the deal with MS.

This was all far from certain.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

2016:

- Mass Effect 4
- Phantom Dust
- Scalebound
- Gears of War 4
- Forza Motorsport 6
- Crackdown 3

Too much for one year.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

starcraft said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
NobleTeam360 said:

they would get probably more than 3 million copies( probably much more ), it was a bad move by them.

You're assuming it would have been made, or at least made to the same scale, at all if it weren't for the deal with MS.

This was all far from certain.

Yeah if EA was just willing to be a little more helpful with the making of the game they could of put it on PS4 also. Several million more copies if they didn't try to be cheap with the game. 

Of course that is all retrospect, they didn't know if the game would be succesful and I'm glad that MS helped with the game (if that's true)