By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - xenoblade x visuals getting better

jetforcejiminy said:
daredevil.shark said:
Looks good but still needs improvement.*

*what everyone has been saying about the order 1886 since it was announced.

FYI.

Around the Network

sweet overwold visuals, but i think the character models paid the price for it.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Metallox said:
Xenoblade Chronicles X visuals looking exactly the same to those ones of the January 2013 Nintendo Direct.

The animations in the Jan 2013 Direct were very choppy, not so in more recent builds.

daredevil.shark said:
jetforcejiminy said:
daredevil.shark said:

FYI.

what's your honest opinion about the gameplay of the order

daredevil.shark said:
jetforcejiminy said:
daredevil.shark said:

1. I dont want to start a flame war because I am much more educated than "many people" (I am not referring you; its general) here at VGC when it comes to common sense.

2. If you want to derail the thread then please do it by all means.

3. If you want to compare PS4 level visuals then please do it by all means. I would love to see PS4 dominating. PS4 processing power (1.84 tf) > Xbox One (1.31) + PS3 + Xbox 360+ Wii + Wii U.

@Mods - I am sorry for my response. But I was provoked. Otherwise I dont comment such things.

i started the thread, i have no interest in derailing it. visuals are second to gameplay, and i'm just pointing out that besides incredible amounts of lag, even with all ps4's processing power (locked at only 30fps), the gameplay of 1886 is not really anything to write home about. it definitely needs improvement in that department (i was trying to repurpose your remark about xenoblade's visuals to apply it to 1886's apparently seriously lacking gameplay). no flame war intended. not even meant to be snide.

if anything it was an expression of frustration at the fact that so many people have come on here to say "ps2 could do that" to disparage a game on a system that will be lucky to sell 20-25m units. the hate for nintendo is palpable, and this gen anyway, far out of proportion with their influence in terms purely of sales... it's downright neurotic, actually. (i'm not accusing you of any of this, btw.)

Around the Network
Ezquimacore said:

Topic was about graphics not gameplay. If you want to compare gameplay then I say The order 1886 gameplay is better. Xenoblade gameplay looks random MMO hack and slash.

jetforcejiminy said:

i started the thread, i have no interest in derailing it. visuals are second to gameplay, and i'm just pointing out that besides incredible amounts of lag, even with all ps4's processing power (locked at only 30fps), the gameplay of 1886 is not really anything to write home about. it definitely needs improvement in that department. no flame war intended. not even meant to be snide.

Lol. Now you cant compare visuals so you are getting to gameplay (which is again off topic). Okay. Then let me derail. The order 1886 sales >>> Xenoblade sales.

daredevil.shark said:
Ezquimacore said:

Topic was about graphics not gameplay. If you want to compare gameplay then I say The order 1886 gameplay is better. Xenoblade gameplay looks random MMO hack and slash.

no more need be said. preferences are preferences, and people are entitled to them. as for sales, we'll see how those shake out. a lot of people out there, i think you'll agree, will buy just about anything.

Game looks great and I have high expectations for it. Xenoblade Chronicles was one of my favorite games last gen so as soon as this game comes out or LOD(whichever first) I'm getting a Wii U right away.

Please knock it off, both of you.
This thread is not about The Order 1886.