By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What is your view on pro xbox youtube channels?

The main reason for them hating Playstation is that it belongs to a Japanese company, you can see how foolishly patriotic those guys are.

Around the Network
thedawghousev2 said:
Chazore said:
Dunno why you singled pro Xbox youtubers out, honestly I see the same in Pro Sony and Ninty camps, Pro Xbox fans aren't any different, hell I see pro Sony stuff on here 90% of the time while Xbox empire has it's own pro thread and even then outside their thread there's always some form of downplay for the Xbox or failure threads for Nintendo.

you see rascism, lies, and homophobia in sony and nintendo camps? show me, i want to see it.

So all the racists, liars and homophobes only have Xbox? Wow never knew that.

jlmurph2 said:
thedawghousev2 said:
Chazore said:
Dunno why you singled pro Xbox youtubers out, honestly I see the same in Pro Sony and Ninty camps, Pro Xbox fans aren't any different, hell I see pro Sony stuff on here 90% of the time while Xbox empire has it's own pro thread and even then outside their thread there's always some form of downplay for the Xbox or failure threads for Nintendo.

you see rascism, lies, and homophobia in sony and nintendo camps? show me, i want to see it.

damn, you respond to negative xbox posts like it's your job on this site, anyway, no, they're not all on xbox. however, check out there youtube channels and twitter pages, constant racism, lies, and homophobia,and other xbox fans doing it too.

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

they are less annoying than Nostalgia blind Nintendo fanboy, that's for sure.

jlmurph2 said:
thedawghousev2 said:
Chazore said:

Shit was so silly probably didn't need a response. Just let him think that way.  

Around the Network
thedawghousev2 said:
jlmurph2 said:

damn, you respond to negative xbox posts like it's your job on this site, anyway, no, they're not all on xbox. however, check out there youtube channels and twitter pages, constant racism, lies, and homophobia,and other xbox fans doing it too.

Not even going to respond to that flaming first line. 

I don't care enough about them to check out their pages. But what you did is generalize a fanbase while acting as if your fanbase doesn't have the exact same type of ignorant people in it. Stuff like "I saw some Xbox fans doing this" is not a good argument.

jlmurph2 said:
thedawghousev2 said:
jlmurph2 said:

I don't care enough about them to check out their pages. But what you did is generalize a fanbase while acting as if your fanbase doesn't have the exact same type of ignorant people in it. Stuff like "I saw some Xbox fans doing this" is not a good argument.

we're on a thread about xbox youtubers man

I only know of crapgamerreviews because I came across his video shitting all over vgchartz. He was basically saying the gap between ps4 and x1 was only like 3mil lol. The guy is a clown and hates sony more than he loves ms. Religiously tweets Phil Spencer and comes up with pure bs to forward his agenda. I dunno why people would sub to anyone like him no matter what side he supports. What's his equivalent on the Sony, ninty or pc side?

thedawghousev2 said:
jlmurph2 said:
thedawghousev2 said:

Does that change the fact that you generalized a whole fanbase by saying what you did? The whole point of Chazore's post was that singling out the Xbox camp is as dumb as singling out any other. Every camp has idiots

jlmurph2 said:
thedawghousev2 said:
jlmurph2 said:
thedawghousev2 said:

Does that change the fact that you generalized a whole fanbase by saying what you did? The whole point of Chazore's post was that singling out the Xbox camp is as dumb as singling out any other. Every camp has idiots

i asked the person to show me where the racists, liars and homophobes from nintendo and playstation camps are. it's right out in the open with these two dudes and their fans who are in fact xbox fans. it should've been obvious that xbox isn't the only fanbase with racists, liars and homophobes. didn't feel like i had to point that out due to how obvious that actually is.