By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What is your view on pro xbox youtube channels?

Angelv577 said:
Crapgamers is a troll, no question about it, the other one is simply an ignorant, he believe that if you win NPD, you are winning the console race, he doesn't have any idea how good Europe can be and the difference it makes, also he doesn't believe Sony announcement of 18.5 m sold.

He probably does know but acknowledging it won't suit his agenda 

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Angelv577 said:
Crapgamers is a troll, no question about it, the other one is simply an ignorant, he believe that if you win NPD, you are winning the console race, he doesn't have any idea how good Europe can be and the difference it makes, also he doesn't believe Sony announcement of 18.5 m sold.

Or won't generate the same revenue.

jlmurph2 said:
Kerotan said:
jlmurph2 said:

Of course he does. So now its not bad because he hasn't posted any homophobic slurs lately?

I'm talking in terms of a total console fanboy.  I laughed my ass off watching his video and he even criticised sony a few times.  Homophobic slurs never welcome but I doubt he means it in that way.  Most people don't. If it was homophobic the video would be removed by youtube 

Says faggot 9 times in the first 35 seconds, video wasn't taken down. I'm sure Youtube knew what he meant.

lol i watch smokeydogg, he's said on many occasions that he has no problem with gay people and he doesn't use faggot to bash gay people. he's also a huge troll, not even a playstation fanboy.

Angelv577 said:
Kerotan said:
Angelv577 said:

These guys get money for this? I'm looking through now and their vids barely hit 5k views most of the time. Youtube gives money for that?

thedawghousev2 said:
jlmurph2 said:

Says faggot 9 times in the first 35 seconds, video wasn't taken down. I'm sure Youtube knew what he meant.

lol i watch smokeydogg, he's said on many occasions that he has no problem with gay people and he doesn't use faggot to bash gay people. he's also a huge troll, not even a playstation fanboy.

Well I don't see it that way if I click on a vid like that and the recommended videos are littered with Xbox bashing.

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
thedawghousev2 said:
jlmurph2 said:

Well I don't see it that way if I click on a vid like that and the recommended videos are littered with Xbox bashing.

Considering all the mistakes ms made and the popular ps4 launch it's no surprise the majority of them are bashing xbox.  That video was dissing kinect and some Xbox mafia. In the same video he dissed the ps move and any potential playstation mafia groups.  He's not a biased fanboy like crapgamerreviews 

jlmurph2 said:
Angelv577 said:
Kerotan said:
Angelv577 said:

These guys get money for this? I'm looking through now and their vids barely hit 5k views most of the time. Youtube gives money for that?

I am not sure but I heard somewhere that you can get paid by reaching a certain amount of views, though I am not sure about it. 

Kerotan said:
jlmurph2 said:

Considering all the mistakes ms made and the popular ps4 launch it's no surprise the majority of them are bashing xbox.  That video was dissing kinect and some Xbox mafia. In the same video he dissed the ps move and any potential playstation mafia groups.  He's not a biased fanboy like crapgamerreviews 

Oh well, seeing from the hilariously low number of views on these guys' videos I'm not even sure why they're brought up to symbolize even half of the Xbox camp. Youtube is a cesspool anyways when it comes to opinions. There's a reason neutral guys have much more fans. ex. ReviewTechUSA

Dont know who the other guy is but nxtgen720 is.... well.... a fool. He has surprisingly settled down a lot lately but still is unwatchable.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

jlmurph2 said:
Kerotan said:
jlmurph2 said:

Oh well, seeing from the hilariously low number of views on these guys' videos I'm not even sure why they're brought up to symbolize even half of the Xbox camp. Earth is a cesspool anyways when it comes to opinions. There's a reason neutral guys have much more fans. ex. ReviewTechUSA

Fixed.