By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What is your view on pro xbox youtube channels?

jlmurph2 said:
thedawghousev2 said:
jlmurph2 said:
thedawghousev2 said:

damn, you respond to negative xbox posts like it's your job on this site, anyway, no, they're not all on xbox. however, check out there youtube channels and twitter pages, constant racism, lies, and homophobia,and other xbox fans doing it too.

Not even going to respond to that flaming first line. 

I don't care enough about them to check out their pages. But what you did is generalize a fanbase while acting as if your fanbase doesn't have the exact same type of ignorant people in it. Stuff like "I saw some Xbox fans doing this" is not a good argument.

we're on a thread about xbox youtubers man

Does that change the fact that you generalized a whole fanbase by saying what you did? The whole point of Chazore's post was that singling out the Xbox camp is as dumb as singling out any other. Every camp has idiots

Not saying they dont exist but show me equally bad youtubers who are in the pc, ninty or sony camps 

Around the Network

I don't know either of them. I find most "you tubers" are just normal people, trying to make a buck by inventing fake personalities. Not many people on there just to be on there.

Kerotan said:
jlmurph2 said:
thedawghousev2 said:

Does that change the fact that you generalized a whole fanbase by saying what you did? The whole point of Chazore's post was that singling out the Xbox camp is as dumb as singling out any other. Every camp has idiots

Not saying they dont exist but show me equally bad youtubers who are in the pc, ninty or sony camps 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBclOn4JYFI

Here's one. You'll see in the first 5 seconds.

jlmurph2 said:
Kerotan said:
jlmurph2 said:
thedawghousev2 said:

He sounds really funny.  Looked at all his recent uploads and none are bashing xbox.  No comparison to crapgamerreviews 

well i cant blame them they make money with ad revenues so they do what they have to do to get more stuff.

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
Kerotan said:
jlmurph2 said:
thedawghousev2 said:

He's not a total Sony camper. He criticizes Sony too sometimes. 

Kerotan said:
jlmurph2 said:
Kerotan said:

He sounds really funny.  Looked at all his recent uploads and none are bashing xbox.  No comparison to crapgamerreviews 

Of course he does. So now its not bad because he hasn't posted any homophobic slurs lately?

jlmurph2 said:
Kerotan said:
jlmurph2 said:
Kerotan said:

Of course he does. So now its not bad because he hasn't posted any homophobic slurs lately?

I'm talking in terms of a total console fanboy.  I laughed my ass off watching his video and he even criticised sony a few times.  Homophobic slurs never welcome but I doubt he means it in that way.  Most people don't. If it was homophobic the video would be removed by youtube 

Crapgamers is a troll, no question about it, the other one is simply an ignorant, he believe that if you win NPD, you are winning the console race, he doesn't have any idea how good Europe can be and the difference it makes, also he doesn't believe Sony announcement of 18.5 m sold.

Kerotan said:
jlmurph2 said:

I'm talking in terms of a total console fanboy.  I laughed my ass off watching his video and he even criticised sony a few times.  Homophobic slurs never welcome but I doubt he means it in that way.  Most people don't. If it was homophobic the video would be removed by youtube 

Says faggot 9 times in the first 35 seconds, video wasn't taken down. I'm sure Youtube knew what he meant.