By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So ps4 is overtracked.. lets talk!

What is your reaction?

People where pushing sales numbers to far! 64 22.30%

Sony is wrong, def 20 million! 46 16.03%

18.5 million is still good! 142 49.48%

See results... 33 11.50%

Total:285
jlmurph2 said:
biglittlesps said:

18-19 was i expected too and still its excellent number. Seems like VGC overtracked by little over 0.5 million here. And i expect same for XB1 too otherwise Microsoft would have provided sales number for their 10 million sales by now.

People said the same thing about being over 1 million for November NPD when MS didn't say it. So don't write off over 10 million.

Its possible by now but i just mean that for the VGC tracking and sales on the front page for XB1 as its overtracked too.

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

Around the Network
biglittlesps said:
jlmurph2 said:
biglittlesps said:

18-19 was i expected too and still its excellent number. Seems like VGC overtracked by little over 0.5 million here. And i expect same for XB1 too otherwise Microsoft would have provided sales number for their 10 million sales by now.

People said the same thing about being over 1 million for November NPD when MS didn't say it. So don't write off over 10 million.

Its possible by now but i just mean that for the VGC tracking and sales on the front page for XB1 as its overtracked too.

Even if its overtracked by a million its still at 10m by January 4th.

biglittlesps said:

Micro-soft will not announce numbers until shipments, they said almost 10 million in November, that's all you will hear from them until Shipment numbers come out at the end of the quarter.

18.5m is very impressive but its been annoying seeing the same people claiming that its undetracked every week in the sales threads.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

It's on Wii levels. I find that impressive. But even I believe it was undertracked.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

While I think plenty of people should be shunned for calling undertracked in ever mf sales thread for the last couple I also want to praise bananaking for calling overtracked. So good job on his part.

Well it beat my expectation easily I was in the 15.5-16.5 group so yeah VERY GOOD sales number! Very impressive indeed!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

shogunknight said:

On micorsofts case we just have to wait till probably january 10th at their CES conference to know, if VGC is overtracked with PS4 numbers i dont think its by much. They did say holiday season but didnt specify up to which date so it could be up to any date of december for example

I can find no evidence of this?

i think sony undertracked, a lot of tmes these console manufacturers dont know their own numbers

When are Sony and ms quarterly shipment reports due?