By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are your Smash 4 mains?

Not good enough yet to have a official main but my most used so far are Pit and Captain Falcon.

Around the Network

Peach, Mr. Game, and Rosalina, buy I play with almost all of the characters that helps me to understand my enemy.

Zelda and Shulk are my two mains in Smash 4.

Zelda has been my consistent main since Melee, though I'm still disappointed that I lost Sheik and that Din's Fire doesn't travel as far as it used to. I just love the range and control over her attacks, plus a good jump and a great recovery.

Shulk is just because I'm a Xenoblade fanatic and his move-set just "feels" really good to me. I love his Vision counter, Backslash practically works as a recovery move, and his kooky jump has great reach (nevermind the awesome literal reach of the Monado itself). Plus, his Monado Arts give him a lot of flexibility for different situations...such as turning on Shield when he's at a high percentage.

Link is a distant third. I didn't like him in previous versions (not since 64 anyway), but in this one he seems more powerful, while still retaining decent speed.

And then I'll fool around with quite a few others to get decent with just to keep it more interesting. Peach and Little Mac are probably the two I use the next most often.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

We like Ike! We like Ike!

Always Ike, a heavy fighter with great launching power but still is rather agile and speedy compared to others.
Captain Falcon is always good too.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

In this order
-Kirby
- Pikachu
- Zero Suit Samus
- Meta Knight

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

I'd say Mario, Kirby, Shulk and Samus!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

MURABITOOOOOOOOOO

Not much love for Villager here :(

I don't really have a main as me and my friends always play random (find it more fun that way)

Whenever I play for glory however, I don't pick randomly as I still play better or worse with certain characters.

I usually pick Captain Falcon, Luigi, Pikachu, or Toon Link

Sometimes I pick Villager, Duck Hunt Duo, Ness or Bowser

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

Shulk, Lucina and Toon Link

Playing: F1 2016 (PC), Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)
Watching: Hajime no Ippo, Attack on Titan (4th time)
Upcoming purchases in October:
-TBD

Not one person has said Palutena? Surprising.

Anyway it shouldn't be that shocking that it's Palutena for me, as well as Zero Suit Samus, Link and Ike. There's not a lot of characters I don't like though.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.