By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are your Smash 4 mains?

Well, Smash 4 has been out for quite some time now on both 3DS and Wii U, which brings up the often asked question, who are your main fighters (or secondary fighters if you like to main more than one character) at this point and why?

For me, Ness because of his good close combat and spacing options as well as his plethora of kill moves.  Along with Ness is Shulk because of his great kill potential and good range.

Around the Network

Shulk, Ike and Lucina

Link forever

Mine is Zelda cause shes good in close range as well as long range! And most of her attacks are pretty unpredictable cause u can determine how far they can go and where they can land

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

i quite like playing as Charizard, Duck Hunt Duo and Fox

Around the Network

Shulkas and Captain Falcon, for the most part.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Kirby, Link, Samus and I'm trying to learn Pacman

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Pikachu, Mega Man, Pac Man, Roy Koopa (Bowser Jr.), Duck Hunt Duo, and Toon Link.

I still don't have an official main, but the ones I use the most are Ike, Toon Link, and ZSS. I'm also experimenting with Ness, DK, Duck Hunt, and Shulk.

But my main main is Ike.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Bowser, Yoshi, Kirby and Charizard.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54