Forums - Gaming Discussion - gamrConnect Presents: The 500 Greatest Games

BraLoD said:
Wright said:

Which reminds me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdZAh18WIvI

Lol WTF is this xD

Ganados with a voicemakeover made by one of Spain's finest comedians:

Around the Network

This thing is killing my laptop. Not even Bioshock Infinite was killing my laptop this hard, wow.

I'm now filled with determination.

outlawauron said:
Conegamer said:
Damn I've only played 49 of those...

At least I know I can beat this number.

Will be checking to see how many I've played when I get home.

To be honest that's not an overly impressive feat. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Mr Khan said:
Seems like Wario Land II and Kirby 64 didn't make it, of mine.

Is Kirby 64 in there?

Kirby 64 is @ 627
Wario Land II is @ 572

I like Mario 64 more than the Galaxy games.
The controls of Mario are much better, no other game gives you the sensation of having an incredibly acrobatic and agile character in a 3d game with a lot of moves to master.
Just watch a 120 stars speed run of Mario 64.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qM278YSN2s

Mario Galaxy has incredible level design, but controlling Mario is nowhere near as fun as in Mario 64.

Also, the Galaxy games feel slow to me, slow hub, slow getting into levels and getting out of levels, full of cut scenes of Mario flyuing through space.

For me the Galaxy games and Yoshi Island are games with better level design than mechanics.

Around the Network

Predictable #1, but excellent work none the less!

So many gems on this list. I cant even quote em all.

Fantastic job, Smeags!

The list contains far too few PC games but after more than 7 years as a member on a site which is all about console/handheld sales I shouldn't be surprised anymore. No LucasArts game in the top 20 sub-charts for the 1990s makes me a bit sad though, but I didn't vote, so I can't blame anyone else but myself.

If I ever have the feeling again that this site is overcrowded by fans of Sony systems I can always revisit this thread. The members voted and the Nintendomination is simply stunning.

Great that my GOAT Xenoblade made it to the top 25

English is not my native language

okr said:
Fantastic job, Smeags!

The list contains far too few PC games but after more than 7 years as a member on a site which is all about console/handheld sales I shouldn't be surprised anymore. No LucasArts game in the top 20 sub-charts for the 1990s makes me a bit sad though, but I didn't vote, so I can't blame anyone else but myself.

If I ever have the feeling again that this site is overcrowded by fans of Sony systems I can always revisit this thread. The members voted and the Nintendomination is simply stunning.

Thanks okr! Yeah, it's especially noticable when you see the PC list, which mainly consist of PS360 ports. Luckily a few PC gems made it in regardless.

And Shovel Knight is awesome. Rol don't know nuthin'.

It's so nice to see Ni no Kuni in the top 200

English is not my native language