By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gamrConnect Presents: The 500 Greatest Games

Wright said:
Samus Aran said:

Some people want to show they're old school by voting for those games I guess.

Considering my tastes, I'm in no position to critisize other people's choices or their motives for doing so. After all, I strongly think that Resident Evil 5 is much, much better than 4.

Lol, me and my friend were bored as hell while playing RE 5 co-op. Hard to believe anyone liked that, sorry. :p

Never played 4 though.

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
Is that the vote where people could vote multiple times?

You created a Top 50 list, then you wrote down your Top 50. Smeags compiled this list and gave points to each game in each list accordingly; 1 for #1, 2 for #2 etc., and 75 (?) for a game not appearing on the list. The 500 games with the fewest points are therefore in the thread. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Samus Aran said:

Lol, me and my friend were bored as hell while playing RE 5 co-op. Hard to believe anyone liked that, sorry. :p

Never played 4 though.

Shameful, it's one of my favourite games ever :P

Smeags said:
While Ocarina of Time entrenched itself into the number 1 position, Galaxy gave 64 a run for its money (I know, I know, it's another Mario game, but it's something). One more vote and Galaxy could have taken the #2 spot.

Ah shit, now I wish I'd voted, if only to knock Mario 64 down a peg. Oh well, there's always next year.

Wright said:
Samus Aran said:

Never played 4 though.

Shameful, it's one of my favourite games ever :P

Well, I wanted to keep playing to see if it got better, but my friend didn't. :p 

Was more a third person shooter than a survival horror game though.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:

Well, I wanted to keep playing to see if it got better, but my friend didn't. :p 

That being said, you should definitively play Resident Evil 4. The misrepresentation of Spain alone makes the game worth being played.

BraLoD said:

RE4 "zombies" were so nice!

Which reminds me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdZAh18WIvI

Seems like Wario Land II and Kirby 64 didn't make it, of mine.

Is Kirby 64 in there?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

BraLoD said:
Wright said:
Samus Aran said:

That being said, you should definitively play Resident Evil 4. The misrepresentation of Spain alone makes the game worth being played.

RE4 "zombies" were so nice!

Looks like the 19th century lol!

Wow incredible job!

OoT is a great, very well rounded game so it deserves what it gets 

Good to see FFXII way higher than last year and above FFXIII

I feel that both Chrono Trigger and FFVI should be in the top 10

and Wind Waker is too high

English is not my native language