By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the least overrated game you've played?

Majora's Mask
One of favorite Zelda games but it is a little overrated

Around the Network
spemanig said:
hsrob said:
Metroid Prime actually. I hadn't played any Metroid games at that point initial previews suggested it had slightly funny controls and no multiplayer, but as soon as people got to pay the final game the accolades started rolling in. Despite all the praise heaped upon it, I was still blown away!

The cohesiveness of the environment, the atmosphere, the feeling of loneliness, the power, the music.....

Honestly, I really rank Prime and Super very closely. The biggest reason why Super just edges out for me, aside from personal preference, is because of that boner-killing fetch quest at the end. It just shattered the perfect pacing of that game. I think that's its only flaw for me.

But Prime is really fucking amazing.

I've heard a few level this same criticism, which is fair enough, but luckily i think I had already found about 7 or 8 of the artifacts before I even knew that I was supposed to be looking for them :)

Mega Man 5 and 6.. Despite hearing many MM fans talk about how uninteresting and easy those games are, I actually ended up enjoying them, specially 6!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Divinity 2: Ego Draconis

The Last Of Us

GTA V

played a year later, if that counts

Around the Network

God of War.
Farcry 3
Assassins Creed 2 (ohh the times when this franchise was actually good)

Ka-pi96 said:
I'd say Final Fantasy 8. It is my favourite game of all time, but is rarely rated as highly as some of the other games in the series.

I don't agree with you in must subjects, but I'm with you n this. not my favourite of all time but amongst the favourites and by far the best in the series and best JRPG I've ever played. Don't understand how VII is so much more praised than VIII but ok... After 8, no other FF felt really like a FF to me. FF8 spoiled the series to me :D

The Last of Us

AZWification said:

Mega Man 5 and 6.. Despite hearing many MM fans talk about how uninteresting and easy those games are, I actually ended up enjoying them, specially 6!

6 is my favorite Mega Man! Tied with 7 lol.

My pick. I loved the hell out of this game back in the day. Phil Hartman was the perfect choice for the voice, of course there's alot of small comedic lines and such, while playing.