By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Evil Within is awesome, and it reached great success.

Tagged games:

Did you like it?

Absolutely. One of 2014's finest games. 20 25.00%

Yeah, I liked it a lot. 18 22.50%

It was okay. 8 10.00%

It was meh. 7 8.75%

Didn't like it much. 3 3.75%

No, I found it terrible. 4 5.00%

Absolutely not. One of 2014's worst games. 3 3.75%

I don't want to answer. 1 1.25%

I want to see the results. 13 16.25%

Mikami is God among Men. 2 2.50%

Total:79
mii-gamer said:
It's what resident evil 6 should have been

I don't agree. This game has an extremely different personality than Resident Evil. It would have been way too different.

Around the Network

The story is meh, true, but I was fairly surprised by the gameplay and presentation, as both were far better then expected. I haven't finished it yet, and probably wont, for a while, seeing just how massive my backlog is, but never the less, from what I have seen thus far, its a far superior experience then what the previews and reviews made it out to be

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

The Evil Within is my game of the year, tight gameplay mechanics that never make you feel too powerful, excellent creepy atmosphere and great challenge.

Congrats on that Akumu man thats some serious skills and patiente (my biggest problem with the game is long loading screens).

hunter_alien said:
The story is meh, true, but I was fairly surprised by the gameplay and presentation, as both were far better then expected. I haven't finished it yet, and probably wont, for a while, seeing just how massive my backlog is, but never the less, from what I have seen thus far, its a far superior experience then what the previews and reviews made it out to be

It definitively is!

Story wasn't meh for me, but I swear they over-complicated several things for the sake of making it Inception-esque.

It was a good, long game.

More intense than horror tho. The story and characters were pretty meh and some design choices like forcing you to break everything like a retard held it back

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network
ghettoglamour said:

More intense than horror tho. The story and characters were pretty meh and some design choices like forcing you to break everything like a retard held it back

That actually made me laugh xD

Wright said:
ghettoglamour said:

That actually made me laugh xD

It's not really immersive for a horror game

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

I plan to get it soon.

It seems bethesda has had a good 2014, with both evil within , wolf:NO doing well

I like the game, it's good. I am currently playing it, made it to Chapter 6 so far. But there is just something that doesn't compel me to keep playing.
Some games, I just cannot put the controller down, and cannot wait to have more time to continue playing. This game....I just seem to play it to get through it, I pick it up, play through a couple of checkpoints, save and...I haven't played it since Wednesday, and probably won't again until tomorrow.

I've heard a lot of mixed things, but I haven't played it yet. I'll likely pick it up eventually, but I must admit, I'm not too hyped.