By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. 4 is an Abomination

David_Hernandeez said:
Blob said:
Very muched a rushed game with the new levels being quite average and a bunch of clones that really don't need to exist. Truthfully I can think of 10 characters in this game that would not shock me if they never returned in future titles....

Oh really ? 3 clones well that is far less than melee, and the game was release 3 years after the it was announced

Dr mario, gannondorf, falco, dark pit, lucina, toon link are clones. Look I like the game but it just feels rushed. So many carry over levels from the old games and the new levels are kind of boringly put together or lazily the moving platform around a world stages.

Around the Network

I honestly understand few points of what you are talking about, but I agree. I'm dissapointed with this game (so far).

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I3LuEI3omI3eR said:
I am really tired of people comparing this game to Melee... This game is 10x better than Melee (And I love Melee... 2nd Best Smash next to this one). Want more proof on why? SSB4 has a SHITLOAD of content over Melee, the music is 5x better than it, there's an 8 PLAYER MODE, MORE CHARACTERS, LESS CLONE CHARACTERS, Amiibo functionality, a level editor, final smashes, more items, and more modes of play. All fighting games have to EVOLVE! That's the NATURE of the BEAST (Look how different Street Fighter II,Alpha, III, and IV play from each other). Just because the mechanics are different doesn't mean the game is not as good as it's predecessors (I honestly feel it's mechanics are on par with Melee, and I love how there's A LOT of defense counters now, puts many more options into a game full of them already). If you have a problem with all it's new mechanics... Just step your game up.

Meh, I don't really feel like it's better. It feels inferior to me. And Melee had better music to me, it had more energy in it, this one tries too hard. Plus more content doesn't = better quality game and is seriously lacking in an Adventure Mode/SSE which made me lose even more interest. Most of all Wii U/3DS users can't fight each other, which I always felt made it feel inferior by default. Amiibos are eh, level editor could be better, Final Smashes should have been fixed from Brawl, some items are just cheap repeats (Masterball is a good example of that), and having 8 players is cool... I guess? Idk, I feel it is an inferior game

I can agree that for glory needs more layouts than final destination. I really wish I could just turn off stage hazards instead. Using that one valid point does not make the game an abomination.

Sorry to hear.

I love it :>