By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most overrated developer?

okr said:
I agree with Telltale Games and throw in Double Fine.

Brutal Legend was pretty good though and I'm really not a big fan of Heavy Metal music but just the soundtrack alone is very good.

Around the Network

This is really difficult one for me to answer. Hmm, I would have to say Bioware. Because they will sometimes release a horrible sequel to a series. It makes me not trust a game when it's associated to their name. Don't get me wrong they make some really great games but then they make stuff like Mass effect 2 or Dragon Age 2. I just wanna kick 'em in the balls when they do that.

Easily Activison since they are milking COD and FPS to death and they have so much cash in the bank that they could easily launch a lot of new IP's in different genres or at least they could make another GUN game.

On ps360, Naughty dogs before TLOU. Uncharted are on par with Michael bay production.

HintHRO said:
Rockstar. They are praised like hell for releasing glitch fests.

You're perfectly entitled to that opinion, but what R* games would you say are glitchfests? They are famous for the opposite actually, for open world standards their games are surprisingly glitch-free. The only game I can think of that had some glaring glitches is RDR, and even those were rare.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network
Mr.Playstation said:

Platinum games and I played The legend of Korra, Bayonetta 1 and I tried Bayonetta 2 with a friend. All games are extremely similar played one played them all.

Was going to say the same, but they did vanquish. And vanquish is very good.

Troll_Whisperer said:
HintHRO said:
Rockstar. They are praised like hell for releasing glitch fests.

You're perfectly entitled to that opinion, but what R* games would you say are glitchfests? They are famous for the opposite actually, for open world standards their games are surprisingly glitch-free. The only game I can think of that had some glaring glitches is RDR, and even those were rare.

Agree with them releasing glitch free title. But still an overrated studio to me. Their characters are bad after Vice city, their story pretty much sucks and a lot of things in their game are annoying. Before GTA 5, the gunfight were very, very bad. Remember how we did change weapon ? This system was not that good. The main character are not that well animated, well below Sleeping dogs on that point. Plus a lot of players praise them for creating a lively world but 1% of them really explore the game to discover things. Most of them just go on a rampage every time we spawn.

Chris Hu said:
Easily Activison since they are milking COD and FPS to death and they have so much cash in the bank that they could easily launch a lot of new IP's in different genres or at least they could make another GUN game.

Activision are not a developer though.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

sega, they are the worst(but i love em sooooooooo much...)

and rockstar, the games are just, the storys are mostly meh and the features are just nobrainers. they are ust praised because they have some balls and know how to make a notbroken game... its very easy for em to stand out against turds like watchdogs.

the only realy good story they ever told was a tiny dlc with gay gangsters...

Kojima Productions and Bethesda.