By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most overrated developer?

I agree with Telltale Games and throw in Double Fine.

Around the Network

Atari

Rockstar. They are praised like hell for releasing glitch fests.

Mr.Playstation said:

Platinum games and I played The legend of Korra, Bayonetta 1 and I tried Bayonetta 2 with a friend. All games are extremely similar played one played them all.

I... don't even know how to respond to this.

Naughty "Gods" by a landslide.

Around the Network

If I had to be objective, Bethesda. Great games, but very repetitive, and tons of bugs. The only people deserving actual praise are the modders.

I'd also say Rockstar, but they make great games, I just don't like what they do, so it would be pretty dumb of me.

Naughty Dog ? What they do, they do it good.

Platinum Games ? Same thing.

Etc...

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

Infinity ward and treyarch. Recycling the same stuff with a different theme year after year after year and are rewarded with mega sales for it year after year.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Bethesda and Ubisoft

generic-user-1 said:
Mr.Playstation said:

Platinum games and I played The legend of Korra, Bayonetta 1 and I tried Bayonetta 2 with a friend. All games are extremely similar played one played them all.

bayo 1 an 2 are similar, yes, and why in the hell you played korra? maybe try some of the other games?

1. I am a huge fan of the legend of Korra and Avatar series so that's why I played it. I actually enjoyed playing the game. 

2. All three games are similar not just bayo 1 and bayo 2, all three are button mashing games and do not require all the praise they ger especially the bayo series.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Bethesda, easily. They've been on a downward trend since Morrowind.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!