By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - FIXED - Wii U sales 2014 vs 2015 - Week by week.

seems that it would finish something about 500k down

Around the Network

I predicted 2014 would be Wii U's peak year. Guess I was right.

jonathanalis said:

What? I don't think so. Maybe down but not by that much. I still think it will start to close gap through sep/Oct then maybe have a better holiday then last

Nogamez said:
jonathanalis said:

What? I don't think so. Maybe down but not by that much. I still think it will start to close gap through sep/Oct then maybe have a better holiday then last

when we still had zelda and star fox in 2015, i believed that 2015 could be better than 2014.

but now we havent.

is mario tennis against smash bros in the holidays...

Seems like Nintendo wanted to assess the global Splatoon/Yoshi/SMM push prior to price doing a price cut. These games seem to show a bigger effect on HW in Japan vs anywhere else.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network
jonathanalis said:
Nogamez said:

when we still had zelda and star fox in 2015, i believed that 2015 could be better than 2014.

but now we havent.

Well and super mario maker, xenonblade chronicles, fatal frame and yoshi wooly world of the top of my head in the run up to Xmas. ( I know smm already out but it's still fairly new by xmas)

updated

Tagged. I've missed this until now. Interesting.

Time for some updates!

Nogamez said:
jonathanalis said:

but now we havent.

Well and super mario maker, xenonblade chronicles, fatal frame and yoshi wooly world of the top of my head in the run up to Xmas. ( I know smm already out but it's still fairly new by xmas)

Much depends on where you live though. But even those games combined don't have the appealing factor of Zelda, SSB, Mario Kart or a super mario/bros entree. 

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar