By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - FIXED - Wii U sales 2014 vs 2015 - Week by week.

Hm, maybe I'm confused about something, then. The home page has hardware updated through August 1, but your chart only goes to week 26, which is the end of June/beginning of July. Am I missing something?

Around the Network
armodillo17 said:

Hm, maybe I'm confused about something, then. The home page has hardware updated through August 1, but your chart only goes to week 26, which is the end of June/beginning of July. Am I missing something?

I will update tomorrow.

Numbers up to August 1.

Well...at least Wii U will be up year-on-year in Japan, right?

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

TheWPCTraveler said:
Well...at least Wii U will be up year-on-year in Japan, right?

Lets wait till the hollidays, i have a hunch it will be up worldwide.

Around the Network

The gap is going to get bigger throughout August, and then it'll start closing once September numbers roll around thanks to Super Mario Maker, and Japan being up YoY will help. But I think a $50 price cut for the holiday season could be exactly what the Wii U needs to get an edge this year.

PAOerfulone said:
The gap is going to get bigger throughout August, and then it'll start closing once September numbers roll around thanks to Super Mario Maker, and Japan being up YoY will help. But I think a $50 price cut for the holiday season could be exactly what the Wii U needs to get an edge this year.

The other day i was sure that it would get a price cut this year. Now im sure it wont.

Well, it seems that Splatoon haven't done so much impact as Mario Kart... Despite this is only a dumb prediction, I think the Wii U sales in 2015 will overcome the figures from 2014, but only for 40 or 50k... I guess.

Wow I didn't there was such a huge difference. I've been spending too much time in the Japan sales thread.

Tagging, will be down YoY