By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Just went Super Saiyan with Unlocked CPU Power

Super Sayain can mean anything, even the not very impressive SSJ1!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

This is an insult to Dragon Ball

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Every Company, every generation, release better development tools, and try to utilize at best the available resources.
Today we have an article about X1, tomorrow we will have another one about PS4, and then WiiU.

What will never change is PS4 APU/Architecture >(better) than X1 APU/Architecture >>(way better) than WiiU Architecture. That's all. Not that much to say in this Thread.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

BraLoD said:

"The sniper island, is in your heart" 

Ok now u wanna made me sing

"Sogekingu shima de, umareta orewa"

"Hyaku poundo hyaku juu"

"Lululalaluuuu"

Good Mr XBONE, very good. Now all you have to do is unlock your secretly hidden Second SLI GPU and you will be as powerfull as the PS4 :)

Around the Network
Nate4Drake said:
Every Company, every generation, release better development tools, and try to utilize at best the available resources.
Today we have an article about X1, tomorrow we will have another one about PS4, and then WiiU.

What will never change is PS4 APU/Architecture >(better) than X1 APU/Architecture >>(way better) than WiiU Architecture. That's all. Not that much to say in this Thread.

Actually I never saw an article saying PS4 powered up, but we have one at least montlhy about X1.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

For all those people saying this is a game changer, Remember how much more powerfull was the ps3 cpu? Remember how much that help the multypllats against the 360? GPU means everything now days, not cpu.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Nate4Drake said:

MS didn't only improve the tools but only made more resources (in this case, a core) available to devs. This doesn't happen all the time.

DonFerrari said:
Nate4Drake said:

Actually I never saw an article saying PS4 powered up, but we have one at least montlhy about X1.

Show me the monthly updates, Ferrari. Really, I am totally open to your answer. Especially when you say "at least" I expect a massive post.

Let's make it since launch:

Dec 2013:

Jan 2014:

Feb 2014:

Mar 2014:

Apr 2014:

May 2014:

Jun 2014:

Jul 2014:

Aug 2014:

Sep 2014:

Oct 2014:

Nov 2014:

Dec 2014:

eva01beserk said:
For all those people saying this is a game changer, Remember how much more powerfull was the ps3 cpu? Remember how much that help the multypllats against the 360? GPU means everything now days, not cpu.

Did you read the thread? So provide us a list with "all those people", thanks.