By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which gaming console is for you? Quiz

Interesting idea, but this definitely could've been executed better.

Around the Network
0815user said:

wiiu, 3ds and xboxone have the highest percentage. pretty much everything i'm not interested in. needs some serious tweaking to be more accurate. the question: "do you like mario games", might help.

I think better questions would be do you like exclusives or multiplats, and do you prefer 1st party games or third.

Xbox One
Congratulations, you got Xbox One!

I got the 3DS..?
The poll needs a question where I can say that I don't like to play on mobile devices.

Got 3DS, I think that was fair, I would be more of a Nintendo gamer if their home consoles didn't suck so much.

I'm now filled with determination.

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
0815user said:

wiiu, 3ds and xboxone have the highest percentage. pretty much everything i'm not interested in. needs some serious tweaking to be more accurate. the question: "do you like mario games", might help.

I think better questions would be do you like exclusives or multiplats, and do you prefer 1st party games or third.

That would achieve nothing, well if you said 3rd party it eliminates WiiU but liking 1st party wouldnt change a thing. Plenty of people love MS and Sony's 1st parties, why do you think they choose 1 over the other. And again, I play Sony for the exclusives not the multiplats. So what would saying that I love exclusives achieve in choosing a console for me??

bigtakilla said:
0815user said:

too vague if ask me. if you want to determine the optimal console for sombody you have to figure out certain key interests. mario is a huge factor for nintendo so if somebody does not like mario games chances are high that he/she isn't interested in nintendo platforms as well.

I got Wii U, as well, which is fine, but I also have a lot of games I'm looking forward to on PS4. And Vita, now that I have a PSTV.

MoHasanie said:
I got Wii U although I said I hate Japanese games, like Halo and Half Life.

almost same here, well I didn't chose "hate" for Japanese games, but the 2nd most negative answer. Got X1 as result.

Though Half-Life is more PC than Xbox.

WII U