Nothing 119 40.20%

5 days of PS+/Gold 59 19.93%

30 days of PS+/Gold 32 10.81%

1 free $10 game 21 7.09%

2 free $10 games 9 3.04%

1 old AAA game 35 11.82%

None of the above 21 7.09%

Total:296

An update of the hackers being legally prosecuted, that's all.

Around the Network

However many days it was down and allow anyone to join, this way you get more people to jump on board.

Well Im not even subbed to PS+ right now so I dont care =P
Seriously feel like we are owed nothing though, like oh no their servers went down for awhile. Big whoop it aint that bad, they never promised it would be up 24/7 and your details werent stolen.

DJEVOLVE said:
However many days it was down and allow anyone to join, this way you get more people to jump on board.

haha 5 free days PS+ for all*

*must enter credit card details and auto renewal is on =P

I would rather have the money go to creating new IPs or sponsoring the revival of old franchises. Than any compensation.

Around the Network

I think that lizard squad should be punished but gamers shouldn't be compensated just for the consoles being offline for a short while.

ktay95 said:
DJEVOLVE said:

haha 5 free days PS+ for all*

*must enter credit card details and auto renewal is on =P

LOL< Auto renewal would be bogus and piss a lot of parents off.  However they could say it 2 or 3 times as a warning.

Fair compensation would be if Lizard Squad paid us all cash for the direct harm they caused the gaming community. I can't be the only person capable of identifying the guilty party here.

I have subs for both, and I hope niether one gives out compensation. This was an attack, and both companies lost plenty of money in the process already. Like others have said, my only hope is that the ones causing these issues can be found, and serious consequences are laid upon them. This hacking, and disrupting has to have a heavy price so others will think before doing something like this again.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Andrew House and Phil Spencer should have to make out for fifteen minutes. Topless, in a lounge chair.