Nothing 119 40.20%

5 days of PS+/Gold 59 19.93%

30 days of PS+/Gold 32 10.81%

1 free $10 game 21 7.09%

2 free $10 games 9 3.04%

1 old AAA game 35 11.82%

None of the above 21 7.09%

Total:296

This happens too often. Sony and MS need to offer a free month of Gold and Plus as compensation.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

My satellite, internet, and cell service have all gone down at one time or another. Even my electricity was out for a week during a really bad ice storm (and my bill was higher than ever because they made the customer pay for maintenance). No compensation.

We're not going to get anything.

d21lewis said:
My satellite, internet, and cell service have all gone down at one time or another. Even my electricity was out for a week during a really bad ice storm (and my bill was higher than ever because they made the customer pay for maintenance). No compensation.

I was getting horrible connection speeds on my broadband (Comcast, no big surprise) and they gave me a $40 bill credit and reduced my monthly rate by $30 a year. I didn't even ask for it. I just wanted the Internet speed I had been paying for. When the big companies try to screw you, sometimes you just have to call and bitch. I get tired of watching these huge companies make billions of dollars and continue to nickel and dime the little guys.

On topic. If they just extended their flash sales and maybe added a couple of new games to the sales that would be cool. Neither Microsoft nor Sony should give away anything. They both need to realize that is going to be continued problem since some children have nothing better to do with their time. Trying to find a viable solution to mitigate these attacks would be nice.

Uh, nothing?

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

People have their paychecks late due to weather, HR/payroll screwups, and in some cases, the company being financially incompetent and holding checks until they're sure they're not going to bounce like Dead or Alive breasts. Do they get compensated? Nope! Sony and MS don't owe people anything for being attacked by a bunch of loser kids.

Nothing. XBL wasnt even down for a day. PSN I havent really attempted to get on after christmas night so im not sure if its exaggerated or not.

d21lewis said:

I agree with this. The PSN outage was a pretty major event (and lasted a long time). I understand the compensation for that, but a short outage like this doesn't warrant it. 

Xbox Live has really down for few hours so no, I do not see the point of giving anything for that.
Even if it was several days for PSN, it is not Sony's fault.

On the other hand, for those people who bought an Xbox One / PlayStation 4 for Christmas it sucks I guess

MoHasanie said:
This happens too often. Sony and MS need to offer a free month of Gold and Plus as compensation.

A month for few hours? Come on :)

Maybe a day or two but that would be it