By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom deserve a shot at a zelda for home console

Tagged games:

Capcom can make a good zelda for nintendo home consoles?

Yes 33 37.08%

No 56 62.92%

Total:89

they dont deserve their own IP

maybe they can do again a 2D zelda game but only if miyamoto and crew have the uper hand.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:

Well if you want to educate me on the bad Naughty Dog games, then be my guest...

You are no fun :(

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
KLXVER said:

Well if you want to educate me on the bad Naughty Dog games, then be my guest...

You are no fun :(

Well if I knew this was a comedy act, I wouldve lightened up

Specifically, i don't think Flagship exists anymore, and i'm pretty sure it was Flagship who built them.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Nope.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

Exclusive to PS4!

justiceiro said:

So, after playing capcom zelda titles for gbc and gba, i'm pretty convincied

No because the talent behind that game left Capcom a long time ago and works at Nintendo now. Some of those guys gave us Phantom Hourglass,Spirit Tracks and Skyward Sword

KLXVER said:
vivster said:
KLXVER said:
vivster said:
Any decent developer can make a good Zelda game if they stick to a few guidelines. It's not like Nintendo is the only one with god's gift for making highly formulaic games.

Maybe take it a bit easy on the negativity there, pal...

That wasn't meant to diminish Nintendo's achievements but to attack the silly notion that only one developer on this earth can make a specific game.

Any developer can make any game with the right guidelines.

Thats not true at all. Many developers have tried to do that and failed. Not every developer has the exact same skills and imagination.

What he is saying is correct, Nintendo is not some magic developer who is so superior to everyone else. They have proven formulas that work and they expand on them....

Capcom deserves to sink faster than an Asian Titanic and have their IP's bought at bargain bin prices.

/soapbox

I'm sure they'd attempt to litter it with microtransactions and storm off like spoiled children when Nintendo smacks their hand.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

rolltide101x said:

What he is saying is correct, Nintendo is not some magic developer who is so superior to everyone else. They have proven formulas that work and they expand on them....

Who is saying they are magic?